IGNORED

The NYC WATMM Super Summer (W/ No Fucking Ceephax) Meet Up

Guest A/D

OK so SPD2 started another thread in Music Discussion back when Ceephax was still playing here. Ceephax is out, but Friday night is still an excellent night for meeting up and drinking. If we find the right bar maybe we can bring some gear and jam out some shit!

Hayhook's bar out in East Williamsburg is an option . . Something near Atlantic (like Hank's) or Grand Army Plaza might make it easier for everyone. Let's pick a place and do this!

PM me your email address also and I will get you the final plans that way.

yeah man, A/D, me, Six and his girl, Hayhook was on the bar and We Kill Soapscum and his roommate Full Service were on the decks. it was pretty insane and A/D and i got really fucked up, so much so i didn't even get to say goodbye to everyone.

fucking hell, PEOPLE FROM THE INTERNET. so much epicness. i congratulate you . .

SIX . . for finding me by yelling "WATMM!", kind of like playing "Marco Polo".

CHRISTY . . you will not read this, but you went to a bar with your boyfriend so he could meet people from the internet. you are a hero.

HAYHOOK . . for tending the best bar ever, and for making art out of alcohol.

FULLLL SERVICIO and SOAPSCUM. . for BOMBING THE BASS!

SPD2 . . last but not least, you came from bakersfield to wreck shit in new york. i'm drafting you. you are drafted.

jefferoo sorry i missed your message. we got enough folks to make it happen again though.

I LOVE YOU ALL. MOSCA.

Man, that sounds like fun. What a bummer.

We should put a DJ night together where we all spin sets. I'll bring out my ragga-jungle crates.

Anyone have connects at a bar (with turntables) that we could take over for the night?

Jesus, Hayhook and Six man, sorry i didn't get to say goodbye to you guys when you took off. i was busy laying in the floor of the toilet stall for about 30 minutes while i fought passing out. Hayhooks jack shots on top of everything else destroyed me. LOL, indeed it was a tidal wave of epicness. thanks everybody for showing on my first trip out.

Guest maantecaaa!!!

SIX . . for finding me by yelling "WATMM!"

How do you pronounce that? 'WATEMM?' 'WATMAMA?' 'the music makers'?

??

I refuse to say "Watemm" out loud, for some strange reason. I guess I either don't like the way it sounds or I don't like the way it feels in my mouth when I say it.

When I talk about WATMM, I always have to say "We Are The Music Makers".

Guest abusivegeorge

I refuse to say "Watemm" out loud, for some strange reason. I guess I either don't like the way it sounds or I don't like the way it feels in my mouth when I say it.

When I talk about WATMM, I always have to say "We Are The Music Makers".

You're missing out, Oscillik is now shouting the words "THIS IS WATTEM" accross the globe.

Archived