IGNORED

rofl

Guest Rambo

lol I love fitba

Wolves appoint random person as manager

Wolves have run out of people on their contacts list and decided to promote internally, giving Terry Connor the chance to keep the failing Premier League team in the top flight.

Connor2_2721902.jpg

So far the Wolves executive team had identified Walter Smith, Alan Curbishley and I assume several other characters also created by Charles Dickens as potential saviours, but decided that since the previous management team hadn't worked as well as they want, simply promoting one half of that team should make it amazing. Somehow that makes sense.

Either way, it means that we finally have a black manager in the Premier League (Paul Ince doesn't count) but I would expect that Mick McCarthy feels ever so slightly perturbed that his assistant is now the master. It's a bit like the Sorcerer's Apprentice combined with a Hamlet-like story of betrayal, starring 'Terry Connor', who has the least cool black guy's name I have ever heard.

lol I love fitba

Wolves appoint random person as manager

Wolves have run out of people on their contacts list and decided to promote internally, giving Terry Connor the chance to keep the failing Premier League team in the top flight.

Connor2_2721902.jpg

So far the Wolves executive team had identified Walter Smith, Alan Curbishley and I assume several other characters also created by Charles Dickens as potential saviours, but decided that since the previous management team hadn't worked as well as they want, simply promoting one half of that team should make it amazing. Somehow that makes sense.

Either way, it means that we finally have a black manager in the Premier League (Paul Ince doesn't count) but I would expect that Mick McCarthy feels ever so slightly perturbed that his assistant is now the master. It's a bit like the Sorcerer's Apprentice combined with a Hamlet-like story of betrayal, starring 'Terry Connor', who has the least cool black guy's name I have ever heard.

Good bye Wolves Good bye Wigan Good bye Blackburn.