IGNORED

Friday the 13th

Dragon

Guest happycase

It's not actually friday the thirteenth fuckers. it never has and never will be, days don't even happen, you're still on the same spot on ur couch on the same planet and it just keeps turning like it has and will for a long fucking time. fuck you guys. jk i love watmm and everything that is a part of it.

It's not actually friday the thirteenth fuckers. it never has and never will be, days don't even happen, you're still on the same spot on ur couch on the same planet and it just keeps turning like it has and will for a long fucking time. fuck you guys. jk i love watmm and everything that is a part of it.

This is my second favorite post on this site.

Guest Gary C

I've had to come home from work because I've got a stomach bug. There's no way I was going to ride it out after having 3 increasingly more watery shits in 2 hours.

I feel so rough. Fuck Friday 13th.

Guest disparaissant

i just finished job 1 an hour and a half ago and now i babysit from 7 AM until around 7 PM. im running on like 5 fitful hours of sleep. today is going to suck no matter how things go.

Archived