IGNORED

Anyone got a job for me

impakt

I want to try living the US for some years, anyone that can hook me up with a cool job so I can get a permit?

I'm good at everything. Making music, making food, doing crazy shit. Whatever.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hydrozone

True, England could be fun as well!

If you're thinking about London make sure you get a decent job before coming over. You need money to enjoy London.

i dont see how england isnt fun. well as long as you enjoy night life anyway. ive kinda fallen in love with london actually, ive been down every fortnight for a good while now.

will anyone be at villalobos at On...and on and on at fabric in a few weeks, on a tangent?

also has anyone tried these 130mg pure pressed clean 80's mega pills that are floating about for like 10-15 quid a pop atm? completely and utterly fucking unreal.

I will exchange you places man , give me Norway and i'll give you America.

Please i beg you.

(Blokes can marry each other in Norway , right ??, give me Norwegian Citizenship)

Yeah, gay marriage is legal. As far as I know.

I will exchange you places man , give me Norway and i'll give you America.

Please i beg you.

(Blokes can marry each other in Norway , right ??, give me Norwegian Citizenship)

Yeah, gay marriage is legal. As far as I know.

.. Well , what are we waiting for ??

Guest AcrossCanyons

i dont see how england isnt fun. well as long as you enjoy night life anyway. ive kinda fallen in love with london actually, ive been down every fortnight for a good while now.

oh no, I enjoy living here and the nightlife as said is pretty great (I'm in notts if it matters).

trying to get a decent job in england is certainly not fun, however.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I'd like to try living in America for a bit but I don't know a way to get in either. Might try to go abroad to do post doc research or something in a few years. Do you have a degree Impakt? Do you work in a hospital?

Guest bundle of sticks

how to get into the US:

step 1: tell them youre going for a visit, and will be returning in two weeks

step 2: dont come back. and if you do come back, lie about how long youve been in, so they let you back in next time

the country is so inundated with illegal immigrants (by design), and swarms of other problems, youre the last person they're going to come after

seriously i know people who have been doing this over and over for the last 10 years

the problem with this is you wont have a social security number, so no one will hire you. unless you have someone who can take you in under their wing, youre going to have to find someone who will pay you under the table

actually scratch everything i just said. as of this last year, anyone entering or exiting the US has to have a passport. and these passports have bar codes and other shit, so they scan every persons ID and that shit goes into a computer database. and so every time you cross, the guard knows every fucking time you did and when and how. so you can still sneak in under the premise of a visit, you just cant leave, and expect to ever be let back in

all you poor bastards that have been trying to get in the last 10 years could have done the sneaky way though. oh well too late now. you dont want to go into the states anyway anymore. maybe for a visit, but not permanently. when the economy finally busts a nut (and its going to soon), fuel will be virtually unavailable/unaffordable, so shipping will be stopped, therefor no foods in the grocery stores. everyone will panic, and then FEMA is going to come in and shoot up those with dissent, and then round up everyone else into death camps. and all the areas that slip by this, will go under complete anarchy, and you will have to kill your neighbors to eat their food, or you might even have to eat them. all the while trying not to get shot or eaten yourself

thats the plan

Archived