IGNORED

google, you are adorable...

Guest bundle of sticks

Guest bundle of sticks

have you ever noticed how cute google is sometimes? for instance, earlier, i googled anagram. now you know when you misspell a word, and it says "did you mean: ", well, after i searched anagram, it said, "do you mean: nag a ram"? hah - i get it!

and they are always putting up special little google logos for everyone to enjoy. remember when google was pacman? that was international news it was.

they showed up on the scene, and basically reinvented the internet, and its totally different now, thanks to eric schmidt. they gave us the google search engine, google maps, google earth, gmail, googel videos, and oh so much more

now sure, they are spying on absolutely everyone who uses the internet, but who doesnt these days? they record every single search you make, attach it to your IP and name, and store everything in a gigantic computer database which is integrated with NSA/CIA computers. they are also recording the audio from your mic, and recording video of you with the built in camera that all new computers have, and they store all that data too, and then run it through crazy sophisticated software which flags certain vocabulary, to later profile everyone. and sure, when they were talking pictures for google maps satellite, they were tapping into everyones wireless networks and configuring their hardware so as to be able to feed data from peoples computers into, once again, their giant computer database, where they are saving everything youve ever done with your computer - all searches, history, keystrokes, and potentially everything youve ever done or said while near your computer, via microphone/camera spying

and their slogan is "dont be evil", but thats just them being cute again

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ruiagnelo

they already caught this thread it in the 0,05 seconds that took them to search the 1 650 000 000 000 results for threats concerning their image and will instantly get your ip, adress, phone number, credit card account, biography, history and pretty much more than you even know about yourself in about 0,10 seconds. and most probably they already have a van parked outside your home and you are being spied

Guest Helper ET

no its all true. microsoft has been recording people with the mics and cameras too. and how naive of someone to think that NSA/CIA wouldnt be storing the data. that is exactly what they are there for. do some research on this stuff people, its too easy to post a picture of a guy in a tin foil hat. it takes work to go find the truth, and then realize how fucking crazy it is

ironically, you can do all your research using google

here's something i only found out about recently: you know that circle of lil circles that appears on youtube videos when they are buffering? well, if you press an arrow key they will turn into a game of snake!

no its all true. microsoft has been recording people with the mics and cameras too. and how naive of someone to think that NSA/CIA wouldnt be storing the data. that is exactly what they are there for. do some research on this stuff people, its too easy to post a picture of a guy in a tin foil hat. it takes work to go find the truth, and then realize how fucking crazy it is

:facepalm: do you realize how fucking useless that would actually be?

do you know how complicated it would be to install a rootkit on every computer to hide the process for this fictional webcam-monitoring software? oh yeah i forgot, microsoft and the webcam/driver manufacturers are in on it too. and linus torvalds and the entire linux kernel mailing list. and everyone over at apple.

yeah from an IT perspective i cannot condone anything said in the OP due to the simple fact that it sounds like he doesn't know what he's talking about. sure it is a good idea in theory, and you should always question the legitimacy of anything, but it doesn't add up.

have you ever noticed how cute google is sometimes? for instance, earlier, i googled anagram. now you know when you misspell a word, and it says "did you mean: ", well, after i searched anagram, it said, "do you mean: nag a ram"? hah - i get it!

*paranoid diarrhea*

if you search ascii art, the google logo will be written in ascii art.

example

.##..##...####...##...##...........####...##..##..######..######.........

.##..##..##..##..##...##..........##..##..##..##....##....##.............

.######..##..##..##.#.##..........##......##..##....##....####...........

.##..##..##..##..#######..........##..##..##..##....##....##.............

.##..##...####....##.##............####....####.....##....######.........

Guest Deep Fried Everything

a friend of mine taped a steel penny (not just a copper penny, an old steel penny) over the built-in webcam on his 2nd generation macbook. yup, he thought there were people who'd want to spy on him.

do you know how complicated it would be to install a rootkit on every computer to hide the process for this fictional webcam-monitoring software? oh yeah i forgot, microsoft and the webcam/driver manufacturers are in on it too. and linus torvalds and the entire linux kernel mailing list. and everyone over at apple.

not as complicated as it would be to extract actual useful information from all those recordings.

Christ...

You know what, I HOPE there's someone spying on me through my webcam. I hope there's some shadowy underground group watching me bang one out to the latest Lexi Belle vid. I hope they have close up snaps of my expression and everything.

Guest Helper ET

your life is boring and insignificant, no one needs your private information.

edit: ET is typing a message.

here's something i only found out about recently: you know that circle of lil circles that appears on youtube videos when they are buffering? well, if you press an arrow key they will turn into a game of snake!

you have to look at the bigger picture for it to make sense. into the future. of course they dont fucking care about eugene and gordo, individually. what they do care about though is putting every single fucking person on this planet into a centralized computer database, where they basically know everything about everyone. i mean fucking everything dude. all your school records, your health records, all your ID #'s and other forms of ID. your history, your address history, everything youve ever bought with a debit or credit card, all your internet traffic, and everything currently occuring they also know about. and thats just the shit you cant even fucking take in right now because your in such a deep state of denial. theyve been secretly taking the blood of you and everyone you know, at birth, and storing it in huge UN database, in which they have extracted your DNA, and have patented your very genetic code...they own you, literally. this is why they staged the plane bombing in detroit at christmas last year, so that they had a pretense to put full body scanners in all major airports around the world. not only do they fry you with deadly amounts of radiation (that is the softkill eugenics aspect), the real purpose is to record a 360 degree biometric image of your body. these images are then stored as well. in the near future, they will use peoples body image which is now scanned, to be able to track and record your movements and behavior. so for instance they will be putting up specialized cameras in the next several years, which will be able to scan your body walking down a sidewalk, and the police/government will instantly know who you are, even if youre wearing a mask. once they have everyones body image they will be able to find you from satellites in space. they can already radiate a single person to death from space

do you understand whats happening? they are setting up a global surveillance grid, so sophisticated and advanced, its unimaginable. we have a small amount of time left, to enjoy what we have left of freedom. they are going to stage horrific crises around the planet, or stage one big global crisis. lots of people will die, many others will be sick and injured, and everyone else is going to get raped by FEMA. either they will quarantine you in your neighborhood until you starve to death, or they will round everyone up and throw you in a death camp. and for those who escape this, they are left to tear each other apart

this is very real

Christ...

You know what, I HOPE there's someone spying on me through my webcam. I hope there's some shadowy underground group watching me bang one out to the latest Lexi Belle vid. I hope they have close up snaps of my expression and everything.

lol yeah

your life is boring and insignificant, no one needs your private information.

edit: ET is typing a message.

you have to look at the bigger picture for it to make sense. into the future. of course they dont fucking care about eugene and gordo, individually. what they do care about though is putting every single fucking person on this planet into a centralized computer database, where they basically know everything about everyone. i mean fucking everything dude. all your school records, your health records, all your ID #'s and other forms of ID. your history, your address history, everything youve ever bought with a debit or credit card, all your internet traffic, and everything currently occuring they also know about. and thats just the shit you cant even fucking take in right now because your in such a deep state of denial. theyve been secretly taking the blood of you and everyone you know, at birth, and storing it in huge UN database, in which they have extracted your DNA, and have patented your very genetic code...they own you, literally. this is why they staged the plane bombing in detroit at christmas last year, so that they had a pretense to put full body scanners in all major airports around the world. not only do they fry you with deadly amounts of radiation (that is the softkill eugenics aspect), the real purpose is to record a 360 degree biometric image of your body. these images are then stored as well. in the near future, they will use peoples body image which is now scanned, to be able to track and record your movements and behavior. so for instance they will be putting up specialized cameras in the next several years, which will be able to scan your body walking down a sidewalk, and the police/government will instantly know who you are, even if youre wearing a mask. once they have everyones body image they will be able to find you from satellites in space. they can already radiate a single person to death from space

do you understand whats happening? they are setting up a global surveillance grid, so sophisticated and advanced, its unimaginable. we have a small amount of time left, to enjoy what we have left of freedom. they are going to stage horrific crises around the planet, or stage one big global crisis. lots of people will die, many others will be sick and injured, and everyone else is going to get raped by FEMA. either they will quarantine you in your neighborhood until you starve to death, or they will round everyone up and throw you in a death camp. and for those who escape this, they are left to tear each other apart

this is very real

well i'm sure they mean well.

Guest Helper ET

not as complicated as it would be to extract actual useful information from all those recordings.

060906cam.jpg

youtube-translate1.jpg

STOP LIVING IN DENIAL PEOPLE!

if thats youtube (google owned) beta software, imagine what the NSA has. ever heard of echelon?

wake the fuck up

Archived