IGNORED

Burial - Feral Witchchild

impakt

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, kode dropped it in a mix on mary ann hobbes

and yup, this could do with being released.

wtf, what is this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IITyr65PBJk

I haven't heard that one before. It could be authentic, but it could also be fake - it is cool though!

You heard Synkro? It's pretty much in the style of Burial.

I haven't heard that one before. It could be authentic, but it could also be fake - it is cool though!

it's from a mix on radio1 so i'm inclined to think it's legit

You heard Synkro? It's pretty much in the style of Burial.

nope. my initial reaction is that the last thing the world needs is a burial clone (check out el-b if you haven't, it's where a huge amount of burial's influence comes from), but i will check it out!

Maybe he's so intimidated by the expectations, he's taking half a decade to craft some sort of magnum opus a la BoC.

Maybe.

Guest Jimbob

Yeah I know Synkro....only lives round the corner from me (or used to anyway). Played a gig with him a couple of years back and now he's MASSIVE in that scene esp round Manchester, and signed to Hospital. He's a good guy but his tunes are pretty weak imo. He did the whole wobble thing when everyone was buzzing off that, jumped on the Burial bandwagon and now makes all that half tempo minimal d&b stuff.....

Not bad if you're at a rave.....musically though it's a bit naff

Ok maybe he IS a bit burial-wannabe with his sound but i love this kind of bassline anyway.

i know what you mean, wire always either describes it as 'a warm blast of air from an underground train' or else ends up using the word 'womblike' somewhere when talking about burial's bass tone lol

i know exactly what they mean though.

i would kill for a high quality version of this track. some kind of "south london boroughs"-variation. the sound at 1:58...

[youtubehd]D87SBgb01Hw[/youtubehd]

it's a mix of south london boroughs at the start, i think, and then nite train

nite train is my favourite burial track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek8D30DidHw

that michael jackson sample :wub:

i would kill for a high quality version of this track. some kind of "south london boroughs"-variation. the sound at 1:58...

[youtubehd]D87SBgb01Hw[/youtubehd]

it's a mix of south london boroughs at the start, i think, and then nite train

i don´t think so. the bassline is different. very similar, but different :smile:

Archived