IGNORED

Champions League

Guest Gary C

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, milan lost their concentration the last 5 minutes (when they started keeping the ball near the corner flag instead of keep on playing the last five minutes like the whole second half)

fuck madrid all the same. i hope someone brakes ronaldo's tibia and fibula and mourinho.. mourinho is dead since he left the stadium after the final with florentino perez's mercedes.

And I guess the whole first half they just weren't concentrating either?

Guest mohamed

yes, milan lost their concentration the last 5 minutes (when they started keeping the ball near the corner flag instead of keep on playing the last five minutes like the whole second half)

fuck madrid all the same. i hope someone brakes ronaldo's tibia and fibula and mourinho.. mourinho is dead since he left the stadium after the final with florentino perez's mercedes.

And I guess the whole first half they just weren't concentrating either?

yes

Guest mohamed

lol @ MSK Zilina for losing 7-nil to Marseille.

What the hell is a club like that doing in Champions League.

lol yeah must be a record

i feel the same about the Europeans, lots of teams from minor asia who really does not belong to europe, geogaphically, culturally, and footbally

like.. Uzbekistan

Guest Dirty Protest

WTF you on about, Slovakia are a member of the Schengen and use the Euro. Theyre more European than Britain. Im with the doctor, ur a big fag.

Guest Dirty Protest

lol @ MSK Zilina for losing 7-nil to Marseille.

What the hell is a club like that doing in Champions League.

lol yeah must be a record

i feel the same about the Europeans, lots of teams from minor asia who really does not belong to europe, geogaphically, culturally, and footbally

like.. Uzbekistan

You feel the same way about minor Asian countries as you do about Slovakia: geographically, culturally and footbally. You do the logic.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF5atKIeDac

Absolute LOL at Sergio Ramos and Alonso purposefully being sent-off. Real Madrid were comfortably 4-0 up vs Ajax, so there's no need for time-wasting. Mourinho's genius strikes again. With that suspension they'll miss the final, pointless game of the season, but be free of any yellow-cards when the knock-out phase starts.

UEFA could try to double the length of their ban, but then who's to say that everyone sent off this week was doing the same?

Fucking wicked at Roma beating out the Krauts. lol.

And yeah Mourinho's idiocy was on full display. There are much more subtle ways to get yellows. Then Sergio Ramos shaking hands with the ref at the end was fantastic!

• 3 weeks later...

Champions League

AS Roma v Shakhtar Donetsk

AC Milan v Tottenham Hotspur

Valencia v Schalke 04

Inter v Bayern Munich

Olympique Lyon v Real Madrid

Arsenal v Barcelona

Olympique Marseille v Manchester United

FC Copenhagen v Chelsea

Winners in bold. The Spurs-Milan series should be fucking intense, as should Inter-Munich.

Full on LOL at arsenal getting Barca. Fabregas must be shaking his head in disbelief.

Having been priced at 14/1 prior to the draw, Arsenal went out to 22/1, while Tottenham, due to face Milan, are at 20/1.

MUAHAHAHAHA St. Totteringham's day no more.

but seriously.... Milan have loads of CL experience and this season scary attack options. The one thing I hold dear is that antonini and nesta will have no idea what to do with bale. He better fucking show up for those games.

Yes I agree they have loads of experience, however i think Spurs pace will be too much for Milan. They don't play "beautiful" football a la soon to be out of the CL arsenal, but they play fast powerful football. I don't think Milan will be able to deal with Crouch/Pav/Defoe easily, especially as Nesta will be focused on stopping Bale.

I hope Bale stops going down quite so easily.

Yes I agree they have loads of experience, however i think Spurs pace will be too much for Milan. They don't play "beautiful" football a la soon to be out of the CL arsenal, but they play fast powerful football. I don't think Milan will be able to deal with Crouch/Pav/Defoe easily, especially as Nesta will be focused on stopping Bale.

huh? :unsure:

Guest Dirty Protest

Spurs should do well against Milans creaky defense. But as a Leeds supporter I know that smash and grab only gets you so far. We romped to the semis with teams underestimating our pace, then we met Valencia who were well organised and prepared for it, the home game was probably the best 0-0 lesson in football ive ever seen. Spurs will meet their Valencia, but I really dont think its Milan.

huh? :unsure:

You watch him. Every time he's touched he goes down. He's playing for free kicks. I know i know, english players would never do that. lol

Archived