IGNORED

Minecraft

Guest fiznuthian

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

each person's mine is like a rorschach test. They could use it as a tool to diagnose disorders, or classify different types of personalities. If I was a psych major I'd write a paper on "minecraft personality types." :emotawesomepm9:

uh oh, i just bought this. don't have much time to play it but last night i had some greens, put on some early 80s german prog (eloy) and started hollowing out a mountain. i dunno how you guys spend so much time on it though, i was digging for quite a while lastnight and only managed to make a very small room.

uh oh, i just bought this. don't have much time to play it but last night i had some greens, put on some early 80s german prog (eloy) and started hollowing out a mountain. i dunno how you guys spend so much time on it though, i was digging for quite a while lastnight and only managed to make a very small room.

it's massively variable. sometimes you make a hole in the ground, sometimes you find a mountain made of iron and coal.

yeah maybe i should have settled for making a hole in the ground instead of the daunting task of hollowing out a mountain, haha. it was appealing to me because it has mostly flat stone sides so would be good as an evil base, like the kinds i used to make in doom. actually i started making a little town in doom; maybe i should make one in minecraft, hehe.

I don't even understand my system of mines. There are a couple huge natural cave systems that have encorporated their way into it and there are places I've been that I can't even find anymore. Also, my main mines are quite far from my spawn point, I finally made a tunnel that connects to it. I'm thinking I should just start over and develop the area around the spawn and revisit everything else later. There are 2 dungeons in my caves, which has caused me to not even fully explore them because I always get killed. I need to wall the second one off. I'm going to start focusing on making a badass castle on the surface and nail out my tunnels so they are easier to navigate.

now I created 2 portals. one at the very bottom of the map and one in the center of my house. they both lead me into the same pretty small squared room in the nether and I exit randomly in my house or in the basement . I guess I have to build another one further away

edit: I dig up and found the surface :rdjgrin:

will now create more obsidian to create a portal in the nether

Archived