Minecraft

Guest fiznuthian

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it just wants a hug

the creeper is the most tragic video game bad guy of the 21st century

its only purpose is to fuck your shit up, then die

I love my single player house so much. it makes no sense though. it started out as an underground home with a pit for animals to fall into and die, and then from there, i branched out and made a bunch of underground farms (cane, wheat, cactus, and tree farms) and an obsidian panic room in case the creepers came for me, and then built a huge four story wooden observatory looking out on the world with massive glass windows and waterfalls running down it directly on top of my underground home, with a ladder connecting the two. then more recently i dug a basement in my underground home that goes down to a few layers above the bedrock, and discovered an unbelievably huge cavern system in my basement, and mined the shit out of it (it seriously it took like 5 trips to get all of the resources out of it that were on the surface, without particularly doing any mining.) Then made a stone shrine with lava pouring out of its eyes in the other part of my basement, a huge treehouse with living trees on top of it, an igloo with an underground snow/painting room below it, and a few other things. Now I'm going to make some portals to the Nether, get some glowstone, and make a fast travel system.

*sigh*

i want to live in this world sometimes

post some screenshots of it!

I started working on a roller-coaster on the SMP server, it is kind of lame so far but I got a 1-way auto-reset booster working nicely.

Guest Pennywise

15n677m.png

Murve having a lie down in Franklin's.

he's tripping from the mega realistic texture pack he's using

in notch's AMA on reddit, he said he didn't have a problem with it as long as they don't use minecraft's name or assets. which is a reasonable, sane response.

you forgot rich.

a more vindictive fat, lazy, rich man wouldn't exactly lack the resources to pay an army of lawyers to stop it if he wanted to.

well, no... sure it looks like shit and very derivative. but notch isn't an intellectual property troll like lots of people at lots of major game studios are, and we should be happy about that.

Archived