IGNORED

Plastikman - Arkives

Guest ruiagnelo

Guest Greg Reason

The official download links have been very problematic. I tried downloading them before the box arrived, which proved problematic. The mixed versions of the albums did not download at all, and all but two of the albums that did download will not open on any zip/rar/archive opener. Ah well. It's all just mp3 anyway so I was always going to rip FLAC from the disks, but I was interested in hearing the mixed versions as they're not in the box itself

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

REally digging Moby's remix of krakpot atm. Apart from the basskick it hasn't got much to do with the original (which is a classic by itself), but this track has all the ingredients what made Moby good in the beginning of the nineties. This track oozes euphoric xtc. This fits right up there with Go.

edit:

disappointed with the "mixed into one track" albums. you might as well activate cross fade in itunes. basically the same.

Edited by goDel

• 6 months later...

just found this. wow. it reminds me so much of early clubbing experiences but sounds so fresh at the same time. pretty intense

somehow similar to analords but in totally different context and style

Edited by o00o

• 2 years later...

Did this get a digital release? Is there a way to buy parts of it? Already own the majority of it and would like to pick up the expanded recycled Plastik and a few of the other non album tracks (don't really desire the remixes)

Did this get a digital release? Is there a way to buy parts of it? Already own the majority of it and would like to pick up the expanded recycled Plastik and a few of the other non album tracks (don't really desire the remixes)

Individual albums from it are on iTunes (yuck), eMusic, and BeatPort if you want to pay an ungodly amount of money for FLACs.

• 8 years later...
26 minutes ago, dcom said:

Apologies for the necro, but does anyone have the Bonus Extras and Burn Studios Remixes of Plastikman's Arkives stashed somewhere? I lost my downloads in a HD crash years ago, and haven't really bothered, but now I have a hankering for them. PM please.

Redacted has the 17 disc 52 x File, MP3, Compilation, 320kbps. It's 4.14gb LMK if you can't find it. The 15 disc FLAC / WEB release is 8.46gb.

1 hour ago, Avarik said:

Redacted has the 17 disc 52 x File, MP3, Compilation, 320kbps. It's 4.14gb LMK if you can't find it. The 15 disc FLAC / WEB release is 8.46gb.

I have Arkives as a physical, personalized version (my surname has since changed a bit), ordered when it was announced, I'm only after the digital extras that I got from the official download, but lost.

Edited by dcom