IGNORED

recent purchases thread

goffer

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow nice, what's it called? i thought there was only perplexus (3 models)

It's called Addictaball and you can get large or small. Both the same puzzles in each though. I got mine from Amazon I think?

I have a SuperPlexus250px-Superplexus1.jpg

I like the look of that one. No seams.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Enter a new display name

got my girlfriend a leotard with a white tiger on it. i think i made the right decision

image1xl.jpg

llTIC.jpg

Guest Al Hounos

seagate-expansion-1tb-external-hard-drive.jpg

Seagate 1tb external hard drive. Play it safe.

be careful, i have one of those and it started making clicking and searching noises about a month later. common problem with that model. you can fix it by getting a different enclosure if it happens to you. the enclosure it comes with is shitty and overheats immediately.

seagate-expansion-1tb-external-hard-drive.jpg

Seagate 1tb external hard drive. Play it safe.

be careful, i have one of those and it started making clicking and searching noises about a month later. common problem with that model. you can fix it by getting a different enclosure if it happens to you. the enclosure it comes with is shitty and overheats immediately.

Yeah I did read about that problem. I'm gonna keep a close eye on it. It will hardly ever be plugged in though. I've got my main internal hard drive which is backed up onto a constantly attached external one which I back up onto this one. This one will hardly ever be plugged in. Only during backup once a week or so.

can somebody give me a good reason not to buy this seemingly awesome simple synth kit?

$47

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC9guXPf4E0

goddammit i just bought it. and i just won a casio sk-5 on ebay, sweet! time to monopoly child star searchers the shit out of that keyboard.

4708994597_ebc58c2dd5.jpg

he had a sk1 with two missing B keys when i saw him - that's the secret to the MCSS sound

aw shit, it's ON

Guest Iain C

he had a sk1 with two missing B keys when i saw him - that's the secret to the MCSS sound

the secret to the MCSS sound is putting coconut milk in your coffee and sharing strawberries with a parrot

the secret to the MCSS sound is putting coconut milk in your coffee and sharing strawberries with a parrot

i drank 1x beer with him before a gig, he said "fuckin a" once

Haha nice. I had a beer with him before a show in NYC actually-cool guy, unfuckwithable moustache, very fashion-forward NASCAR racing jacket. He and ferraro might be releasing together soon, he said. But yeah he and his tourmates were actually all really laid back.

Archived