IGNORED

recent purchases thread

goffer

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice. been using mine daily for about 2 years... they only sound better with age. also, google the 555->595 mod for a

interesting, will try it today

oh lol, i was about to ask my dad about nearest electronics stores but : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvQ8PzBrHXE

looks easily undoable so ill try it anyway.

so happy to have good headphones again.

nice. been using mine daily for about 2 years... they only sound better with age. also, google the 555->595 mod for a little more spacious sound.

giant 24" monitor. can't believe i've survived on my 15" laptop screen so long:

this worked surprisingly well, much more clarity and the bass is punchier. the phones vibrate much more, maybe the purpose of those pads was to prevent that..don't know much about acoustics.

thanks a lot !

Guest beatfanatic

I love Ikea!!! I got me one of these Expedit bookcase which I can use to put all my magazines + books + CDS+ LPs

bookcase.jpg

That's one amazing case, how much did you get it for?

I got it for $149 at Ikea.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest viscosity

some new tubes for my amp.. accidentally shattered the power tube so i'm getting a replacement

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150485863549&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

on the driver tube aswell, hopefully i will get a bit more bass out of the k701s

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250594532141&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

those hd 580's al hounos?

650s :emotawesomepm9:

but 580,600,650, that series can't be beat

I love my 650s, but jezziz, they are some thirsty for power. What amp is that (edit: in your earlier pic)?

Digression:

I use these Grado HF-2s for more portable/less well amplified use, and they compliment the 650s really well (forward like most Grados, but not shrieky at all, and with a bit of Sennheiser-esque warmth balancing out the Grado aggression). Holy crap, good combo.

3579014870_bcf6245901_b.jpg

____

Recent purchase

claritin.jpg

Because I haz cat now

• 2 weeks later...

31FXGS1N3PL._AA300_.jpg

in black.

Glitter%20skull%20from%20Horchow.jpg

in black.

GZogQUypU8azwze.jpg

in pink.

I earned a lot of money today.

Tonight I have abut ten pounds left.

I am very happy. :tongue:

d0148259_421756.jpg

Just bought these bad boys.

Red Wing Iron Ranger 8111s

$258

I have a pair of iron rangers in black. They're really nice boots, but they took about 4 months to walk in properly.

d0148259_421756.jpg

Just bought these bad boys.

Red Wing Iron Ranger 8111s

$258

I have a pair of iron rangers in black. They're really nice boots, but they took about 4 months to walk in properly.

uh oh.. oh well, ill do it!

you think i can wear them during the winter? i only walk to my car and then from my car to my school.. plus i wont be treading in 6 feet of snow.. you think ill be good?

also how do you keep them nice? any oils or anything i should know of

Archived