Guest Enter a new display name

f0h0r.jpg

4fHNX.jpg

gNnL7.jpg

Nulh8.jpg

HZiaa.jpg

wB5aE.jpg

:sup:

I bought way more RPGs on PS1 afterwards. This list doesn't even cover half of my video games-related purchases in the last 2 months.

Guest Franklin

ounce of afghani kush. (wow)

ounce of Hempstar (really nice)

Asus Transformer Tablet with keyboard (amazing) at Walmart of all places.

18" Ozone crash for my drumkit. (totally awesome)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Back from the dead, I bring this thread to the front page. Why? Because I bought what I would consider the first legit piece of art I own—a print by one of my favorite illustrators, Will Sweeney.

Crow_Aptok_Print_Photo.jpg

Before this, the most I'd paid for a screenprint was $20 or so. Time to get a custom frame and everything. Sweet!

• 3 weeks later...

very nice. i really dig it. makes one consider more seriously the wonders of a more alluring home decor.

It's quite nice. A totally unnecessary purchase, but well-worth it in my opinion. Buying "art" makes me feel more like an "adult".

Also, I just bought a "yoga mat".

• 9 months later...
what's so special about it?

the weight of the metal body, the feel of the grip. it absolutely reeks of german engineering. it feels like it's made for drawing or writing, unlike those cheap plastic mechanical pencils. it's like playing a grand piano instead of a cheap plastic keyboard.

Archived