IGNORED

recent purchases thread

goffer

I think this is about due...

I sold off some of my D/SLR camera equipment to get into film.

Voigtlander Bessa R4A - been wanting an M-mount rangefinder for a really long time and grew inpatient for a digital full frame that didnt cost as much as a car. Used a few Voigtlander f-mount lens on my Nikon and the optics were superb for the price.

2255226070_68ce772e04.jpg

Voigtlander Color-Skopar 21mm f4

483740.jpg

Voigtlander Nokton 40mm f/1.4

638097.jpg

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ruiagnelo

i.citroen.c3.2006.grey_.right_.05sep.jpg

Got it on second hand, from a used car expo in my city. It was really cheap considering the amount of kms done by the first owner, age (its from 2007) and the extra equipment like mp3 radio, fog lights, etc.

First car :emotawesomepm9:

Guest abusivegeorge

You cannot get a better camera than a D/SLR and that my dear friends, is a George Morris fact.

Guest Dirty Protest

Went clothes shopping on amazon earlier and amassed £250 on clothes without even realising i'ld got there, heres some of my buys:

DM532BT.jpg

41Z7obj5mJL._SS500_.jpg

1000-1266499705-e95823c3d25913a.jpg

41mo7m6zWHL._SS500_.jpg

A bunch of other stuff aswell.I really wanted this, but it was only in XL, probably lucky is its maybe a bit too Danny Dyer

41YQG6Fj0nL._SS500_.jpg

Guest futuregirlfriend

olive 100% baumwolle hattric branded shorts that reveal just a little of the knee. thank you, t.k. maxx.

1. new shoes 1220994-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg?

2. name that fish please albinobristlenose.jpg

edit: 3. nevermind, apparantly its an "albinobristlenose.jpg". you should name yours Cthulhu-Spawn and feed it tormented souls

Guest Al Hounos

Fine choice there lad... fine choice!

thanks man, i've been blown away by this thing, especially in low light. its first big job was shooting a party in a very dim restaurant; it was at 1000ISO and 1/10sec shutter with zero graininess or blurriness. this VR lens is incredible...

mmmhmm the D90 is no joke when it comes to ISO... it gives the D300 a run for its money. I have yet to shoot with a VR lens... my fascination with fast primes is holding me back.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived