IGNORED

don't you guys ever get sick of ACID

Guest yikes

yea, the dude just messaged me on my youtube page randomly, i listened to his tunes, and here i am! glad someones already posted about Carrier Wave here, good shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sjjaOTpUmY&feature=player_embedded

EP two about to hit Acid Hardwave.

hey, where's this?!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only acid that can tire me is classic one-bar (pattern) house. Generally, if someone bothers to switch up patterns or runs 4-8 bars, I'll eat it up.

One of the things I like about producing acid is the challenge of trying to keep it interesting and attempting to bring something new to the sound.

People who hate on techno or trance for being formulaic when they fawn over acid, which is at least as formulaic as the former, are funny. I guess acid gets a free pass as RDJ dabbled with it a couple of times.

Whats the formula?

joke?

303 + turn knobs + breaks/beats + other musical elements = ACIEEEEEEEEEED

DERP :emotawesomepm9:

EOD is a bit more emotionally drivin. Still very Analordy though.

hey

no.

What is your bottom pic from?

it's a picture i took with my G1 cellphone, of a picture i found in my speech book from my freshman year of community college. i added the energy ball with MS Paint.

EOD is a bit more emotionally drivin. Still very Analordy though.

hey

no.

What is your bottom pic from?

it's a picture i took with my G1 cellphone, of a picture i found in my speech book from my freshman year of community college. i added the energy ball with MS Paint.

well done!

Archived