IGNORED

James Blake's new direction

Guest Enter a new display name

Relax, it's an "old" song that just now got a video.

I have had this a long time, and from the file info it says I downloaded it 5. july 2010, so not an entirely new direction.

I really like it though.. like the young dubstep version of Arthur Russell or something. Er, whatever.. but the thought struck me when I heard it.

the new ep is the titties and the balls! :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9:

I'll see those titties and the balls and predict that his album will also be the vagina! :ohmy:

I like the original and his cover is great as well. His vocals are much better than I anticipated.

wonderful track and why is this a new direction? i gues that's the basis, the ground for blakes electronic explorations. some people like singer-/songwriter stuff...

Guest Coalbucket PI

Not sure what the point of this cover is, he's a producer and he's hardly changed anything from the original apart from replacing Feist's amazing voice with his own

Could that new direction be that he makes something listenable perhaps lol?

Good God Promo, you've been insufferably annoying since you started posting more often

:cisfor:

Archived