IGNORED

The Don't Use Backspace s Thread

thehauntingsoul

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This should be some sort of new rule

Whenever you start a thread, just add DUBS (Dont Use BackSpace) somewhere in the topic title, so we kncan talk about the topic without using backspace

I like this idea. Tee-hee, DUBS.

uses combination of shift+control+back arrow (to delete words), shift+back arrow to bounce back a few words, home and end for further bouncing around. shift+arrow to grab individual letters.

who the hell uses backspace ?? your thread just got pwned

How do i ban kaini's pretentiousness?

fuck off, you double nigger. nobody likes your posts.

that's perty ;-]

DUBS bitchez - ij ust realized that i cant write for shit lol this is a ptety cool threadi must say.. jessu i cant write for shit, kinda sad... MASSIVR ATTACK conceret tonight sons - k gotta concentrate in class now, stop distracting you ( i meant to write me ) you assholes

uses combination of shift+control+back arrow (to delete words), shift+back arrow to bounce back a few words, home and end for further bouncing around. shift+arrow to grab individual letters.

who the hell uses backspace ?? your thread just got pwned

How do i ban kaini's pretentiousness?

fuck off, you double nigger. nobody likes your posts.

that's perty ;-]

Arrow keysarent allowed, dummy.

Trying hard to write a perfect sentence, I've eaten buckets are this awesomne. How if it that I manage to misspell and type entirely wrong words as well? Bullshit. Fuck off.

Hello, my name is Zephyr Nova. No it isn't, it is Eric. I am drinking coffee and will type here until I make a mistake, because making mistakes shatters my sense of well being, and I can't have that. So far so good. So... Gonna take another sip of coffee and thinkin FCUK!! Done. That's all. :facepalm: My well being is shattered, and I think I just violated the rules of this thred by posting that emoticon. I lose.

Shit, will have problems doing this since I don't talk english very well and I often use this key to make u beliebve that I'm able to write well your alanguage. Thanks for the attention.

By the way it's extremely hard to resist to the temptation of hitting the backspace...no...NO ! RESIST !

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: I didn't use the backspace key in closing this fucking stupid thread... can't believe 85 fucking morons replied to this

If you feel the reason for closing was incorrect, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it. Kind regards, We Are The Music Makers Forums Staff

Archived