IGNORED

whats the point

vamos scorcho

I really am losing hope. This is Max speaking. real person, here.

I'm not talking about hope in my life or relationships or anything, really.

I'm losing hope in a gigantic way. I'm losing hope in the survival of this planet, in the survival of our species. I've almost entirely lost hope in the will of the human soul.

I'm losing hope that there is any reason to try to change anything for the better.

For what? So another 1000 years of indignant, lowly, spiritually retarded fools can stomp people who strive to make things better?

It sometimes feels like it's not worth it.

I don't claim to be helping the planet but why bother if people with souls similar to mine are just going to suffer anyways at the hands of those who are cruel and terrible and stupid in order to perpetuate the cycle?

Perpetuate the cycle?

Why save anything? Why try? What is at stake, in the long run?

just a thought, it's actually pointless to discuss, but i'll put it here anyways to see what makes you guys TICK

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Tis silly to think you deserve a good life just because you're alive. Nature is chaotic, it was not designed for humans. Morality is imaginary. There's no such thing as doing right or doing wrong, being good or being evil. It's all you your head you goofy dolt. These questions are an exercise in futility, as is life. Just get on with being alive and don't worry about shit so much.

Guest Backson

fuck humans. we clearly all deserve to die.

just find some like minded, friendly people and hang out in a cave watching the apocalypse with a few beers and one of those portable stereos. should be fun.

also do not, i repeat DO NOT, assess the value of human existence from the internet. the internet is a fucking shit hole where the worst people in the world go to miss the point about everything.

just find some like minded, friendly people and hang out in a cave watching the apocalypse with a few beers and one of those portable stereos. should be fun.

also do not, i repeat DO NOT, assess the value of human existence from the internet. the internet is a fucking shit hole where the worst people in the world go to miss the point about everything.

That's not true, I posted moss!

:beer:

dude that's a ... that's perfect. i felt some love for you right then. i'm going to have to quote that somewhere.

i've been working on manning up my whole life. i've been failing miserably.

alright kill thread, backson got to the root of my problem. i should get away from the computer, it's killing me.

That's not true, I posted moss!

the moss reminded me, i will prevail in the end against these forces of evil

i certainly am considering killing myself daily, however. i say this jokingly but it's been very hard recently.

sorry for telling you to man up before oscillik. i don't know if that's what you guys are getting at - or if you are just making fun of me. i don't remember if i was entirely joking but i doubt i was when i made that post.

before i made that comment i had been on meds, experienced all that bullshit and i may have seriously believed i was giving valuable advice. i definitely have been through some phases where i thought all my sadness and despair was bullshit and that i was weak and should just remain positive, grow balls, whatever.

i'm glad i've come past that, i hope i never fall into that mindset again.

bla blah blah

spilling filthy heart out to strangers, i don't want no sympathy, nothing. just nice sometimes to know others out there feel that same thing

Archived