IGNORED

If everyone in the world disappeared... except you

Guest cardan

I would try to live without constant panic of what will become of me.

I might travel by foot across the world. Just walk everywhere, because there would finally be no traffic and no danger and, imagine this my dear watmm mates: no noise.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would start up a business selling bathroom items like soapdishes, nail brushes, toilet seats, cleaning products, mirrors etc and put myself on a hefty wage, like £32.50 an hour. I'd clear out an old furniture store and do the whole place up. I'd renanme myself Adrian Parsons and name the store Adrians bathrooms. I'd create a website called adriansbathrooms.co.uk just to put my brand out there globally. Then i would simply wait for customers in complete denial.

Build an entire castle out of something (or if it's a "you also live forever" deal, a whole city out of the same material)

Track down a whole bunch of rare/fancy music gear & use it

Walk around secret Government outposts looking for aliens

Totally destroy one of the ten biggest cities on Earth

Paint every single thing in one small town the same colour

Swim in a huge vat of candy

Bring hundreds of cows to New York city. Observe what they do over time

Fill something with something (ex, an NFL stadium with ping pong balls)

Grow a hedge maze that goes on for hundreds of miles

See how many balloons it takes to make the Statue of Liberty float away

I fantasize about this probably 5 times a week or what I'd do if I had the ability to shapeshift or manifest objects like houses or cars. I've created a mindgame out of it all ulillillia style. You could probably do this anyway if you're good enough at lucid dreaming. Jesus I think I'll kill myself.

i'd mainly be interested in peoples' homes. maybe they'd tell me something about their former owner(s). Finding a secret box or even a secret room would be like the orgasm of that procedure. Then i would finally see what was hidden behind all the faces you see walking down any street or goin by bus or whatever.

oh, and i'd ejaculate from the empire state building of course.

I just remembered what I might do.

Free all animals that live in captivity, before they died out of starvation. It wouldn't do much on the long run, but it would serve as a purpose in a lonesome life.

Free all animals that live in captivity, before they died out of starvation. It wouldn't do much on the long run, but it would serve as a purpose in a lonesome life.

fuck a horse that would then give birth to centaurs...

play with my centaur friends.

fuck a horse that would then give birth to centaurs...

play with my centaur friends.

oh, you

Red_Guy.JPG

Archived