IGNORED

I'm in London today and tomorrow

thehauntingsoul

DON'T BUY DRUGS IN CAMDEN!!!!!

You WILL get ripped off. Ever since the illegalisation of shrooms you can't get anything worth getting there except for legal highs. Which are pretty shit anyway.

To reiterate, buying weed in Camden Market/Old Street is essentially 100% asking to get ripped off/mugged in an alley. Not advisable

This point can not be made enough.

Just avoid Camden entirely

come on, camden has some nice pubs

The area is fine, it's ruined by the people that frequent it.

I haven't been to Camden for about 6 years, but if you want to buy a tiedyed Foo Fighters tshirt and a novelty bong then you're in luck

there are some nice pubs there though, this is true

Just avoid Camden entirely

come on, camden has some nice pubs

The area is fine, it's ruined by the people that frequent it.

what the fuck? no it isn't. you get all sorts of people there - families, punks, goths, "normal" people, ravers, hipsters, fucking everyone. it's easily one of the best places in london.

no mate, you think you're too cool for fucking school that's your problem. typical fucking deeping. you wanna drop the negativity act mate, you come across like a total arsehole.

last post.

To be fair it's alright when you get stuck in, but there is a fairly large influx of immensely awful people by the tube station. Same with the market too, there are some good bits but it's mostly tourist wank... I can't really be arsed with it these days, though it has been a while, maybe time to give it another go!

Archived