IGNORED

SWET

Guest hahathhat

Guest hahathhat

so i've plattered F off chicago, detroit, redruth. im pacing and thinking. my god mr. vibert, these chords are amazing. these things turning around. i particularly like that one note in the bassline -- you know the one. the one with the funk. so anyways, since i'm pacing, i figure i may as well do something with it. i start pacing back and fro. wahowahoaw. spin! da-BUN bun. then i realize it's 1:30 in the morning and i'm doing this in front of a giant fucking bay window. but then i calm down -- it's my fucking house, and it's not my fault that luke vibert makes me walk funky. but really,

will he still love me in the morning?

so i've plattered F off chicago, detroit, redruth. im pacing and thinking. my god mr. vibert, these chords are amazing. these things turning around. i particularly like that one note in the bassline -- you know the one. the one with the funk. so anyways, since i'm pacing, i figure i may as well do something with it. i start pacing back and fro. wahowahoaw. spin! da-BUN bun. then i realize it's 1:30 in the morning and i'm doing this in front of a giant fucking bay window. but then i calm down -- it's my fucking house, and it's not my fault that luke vibert makes me walk funky. but really,

will he still love me in the morning?

dude you must be drunker than that motherfucker right over there..& i love it :emotawesomepm9:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived