IGNORED

I hope RDJ ll see that :)

Guest inwerp

I'm not uh Polynomial-C HATE but I never saw the big deal about the track. It sounds like prodigy etc. basically anyone could've produced it definitely does not touch on that 'only rdj could've done this' quality that a lot of people claim for 99% of his music. And I wouldn't be so bothered either but it seems to have this GODLIKE status to everyone

i didn't know it's rdj when listened this track for the first time as some old game's ost, but i liked it a lot. it was far before i even started to listen afx. it's stupid idea that "music production" was invented by electronic music era/tape music and means some non-individual music making. mozart produced some of his music from pre-writed patterns, just by mixing them together in _random_ order.

well, children of eden is one-ost game. polynomial lets you to play your music in mostly any format|some customization thats why i like it(e.g search for autechre visualisation) :).

• 1 month later...

I'm not uh Polynomial-C HATE but I never saw the big deal about the track. It sounds like prodigy etc. basically anyone could've produced it definitely does not touch on that 'only rdj could've done this' quality that a lot of people claim for 99% of his music. And I wouldn't be so bothered either but it seems to have this GODLIKE status to everyone

Maybe your wrong.

Opinions are a bitch huh/ :cisfor:

It sounds like prodigy etc.

And "Come On My Selector" sounds a bit like Goldie.

Back in those days, "Basic" and "Complex" didn't exist, people just didn't think of tracks in those terms. Tracks either had "Magic", or didn't.

Archived