IGNORED

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Guest El_Chemso

Guest El_Chemso

So only a few days away. I'm quite excited as I haven't bought a game since last sept and it was the last COD.

Hoping for some decent spec ops again as that was the most fun!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Coalbucket PI

I went to asda at 11pm and there were about a hundred men queuing to buy it when it came out at midnight. I purchased my Bran Flakes and left.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

WHO'S READY TO PLAY THE EXACT SAME GAME AGAIN FOR THE FIFTH TIME!? YEAH!!!!!

lol that is pretty much true but I wouldn't even give it that much credit. This one is developed by Treyarch like World At War and Call Of Duty 3. Infinity Ward keeps their titles repetitive yes but at least they hold the quality bar much fucking higher than Treyarch.

Black Ops will be a sloppy mediocre variation on Modern Warfare again with a lot less fine tuning and optimization on all levels.

Guest AcrossCanyons

Entirely new story = warrents a new game imo. Even if people only buy it for the online there are new maps, weapons, features, etc - hardly the same game.

Buying something like Fifa every year tho is another story.

this game looks great. i love the wager match stuff. treyarch does multiplayer much better than IW imo.

not just another call of duty game.. same core gameplay of course, because it fucking works and is fun.. the stuff built around it, new single player story, great updated multiplayer and ZOMBIES are what makes this game worth putting down another 60 bucks for.

Guest El_Chemso

Finished some awesome shell scripting at 2am and went to tesco. Was the only customer in the shop. They had a load right by the door. Got mine for £25 with 2100 gamer points.

Theres no Spec Ops? I mean wtf!?

Graphics don't seem as good and game play in the first levels is just tooo fast.

I like the story line thou and think it'll be worth £25.

i got bored of the call of duty franchise after world at war, which was the last cod game i actually loved. since playing BFBC2, call of duty just seems too fast and the amount of annoyances are 2nd to none on bfbc2... ill give CODBO a go when its not £45 as im slightly interested in wager matches and the customization. but BFBC2:VIETNAM is another thing alll together.

£20 via a friend that works in Curry's. Never played a CoD before, but for £20 I don't really care whether it's a good one or not.

Playing as JFK/Castro vs zombies just sounds a little too awesome to not try.

Archived