spratters

GORDO

lumpenprol

Glass Plate

feltcher

KAEN

Luke

32 Participants

Please notify Yegg if your secret santa from last year didn't send you anything.

Also, we've got a rule about newcomers so if you're rather new to the board then you won't be allowed to participate. We've simply had too many newbie incidents.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ruiagnelo

Here we go!

Please notify either Yegg or me if your secret santa from last year didn't send you anything.

Also, we've got a rule about newcomers so if you're rather new to the board then you won't be allowed to participate. We've simply had too many newbie incidents.

if newbies can't participate, maybe this should be discussed in the LTM forum... ? . .

Here we go!

Please notify either Yegg or me if your secret santa from last year didn't send you anything.

if newbies can't participate, maybe this should be discussed in the LTM forum... ? . .

Shush!

Guest ruiagnelo

right in the Achilles spot!

Nope - not really. But I don't wanna turn a WATMM tradition into a LTM crybaby topic.

So, are you in?

i might be, but first i need to know how exactly it works..

Guest the anonymous forumite

I'd be curious to hear about failed santas, the statistics of how many people don't actually receive their present.

Squee, you need to define what a newbie is. 20 posts ? 200 posts ?

Someone who no one knows exists on this board or a complete twat. Pretty much every year we have had people who throw a fit because they get a Santee they don't know and it's a waste of Yegg's and my time to answer angry PMs. So if you've been on WATMM for a couple of months or if you're Craig Anderson then I'm sorry but you won't get to participate - at least not this year. But hey, stick around because if you become a regular on WATMM and people begin to know who you are then of course you'll be allowed to participate next year.

Guest tht tne

i've never done watmm secret santa before and it would probably be a lot of fun but i think i'll just donate to watmm instead

i've never done watmm secret santa before and it would probably be a lot of fun but i think i'll just donate to watmm instead

Good idea :)

I have money this year. I'm fucking in!

Party!

Archived