IGNORED

"I organise a vegan crunk night..."

Guest analogue wings

Guest analogue wings

yeah anything like this is slightly lame automatically inherently, but it still works pretty well... pretty vehement at the end hehe

i was too cool for this video hours before you even heard of it

takes a while for things to reach new zealand, even on the internet. So they're always living in the jazz age. If i was peter jackson i'd blame the unions. But i'm sure it's got more to do with their being too busy molesting sheep to keep up with the meme cycles of the universe.

//don't kill me analogue//although you'd probably come at me with an rudimentary stone implement, so i'll be ok behind my railgun//but still i's sowwee//

i actually typed "dickhead" into wattum search before i posted. wattum search is such a multi gear bike rider. le sigh.

yeah, it somewhat mystifies me at times too. Thankfully i don't start new threads, so it's not something i have to worry about.

yeah i should just drink and troll. you make it look easy and fun.

i wasn't trolling with that i was empathising. It has honestly left me wondering at times. and i haven't had a drink in over a month.

so really it's all cool mate, try to read me in a positive light. ;-] ... + you did deserve the razzing on the previous page though for the past couple of times you knocked aussies.

i actually typed "dickhead" into wattum search before i posted. wattum search is such a multi gear bike rider. le sigh.

When I type dickhead into the search for General Banter that thread comes up as the 10th hit. :shrug:

dickehad.jpg

Archived