IGNORED

this guy i know tasted his own shit when he was 17

keltoi

a stag party confession. i don't know he somehow got inquistitive enough to actually put a nugget of his own shit in his mouth and masticate it and ponder upon it's depth of flavour...

said it tasted "a bit like blood... like licking a coin soaked in iodine with the consistency of liver pate".

needless to say he's never allowed to forget. last time it was brought up was in front of his wife and month old baby. 1 of the guys asked if he was enjoying the endless supply of fresh newborn shit on tap... surely some sort of gourmet delicacy in certain circles. he should have kept his little secret to himself.

another long wasted night about 5 years ago, a different mate's talking about how he's having a drought in the ladies dept... he says "i'd shag a boy right now!" meaning he's so desperate he'd fuck anything that moves. he still gets called "paedo" to this day.

oh how we laughed.

last time it was brought up was in front of his wife and month old baby.

That was mean.

i wouldn't have done it but his wife knows he's a former scat lover so she just laughs. who knows what they get up to at home anyway. baby's too young to know. it'd be mean to bring it up when his daughter is 14.

Guest the anonymous forumite

last time it was brought up was in front of his wife and month old baby.

That was mean.

i wouldn't have done it but his wife knows he's a former scat lover so she just laughs. who knows what they get up to at home anyway. baby's too young to know. it'd be mean to bring it up when his daughter is 14.

Ok, the way you wrote it kind of implied she didn't know about it.

Well there is a disorder known as Pica where people will eat literally anything. So consider this guy lucky that he stopped at shit and didn't start eating CD's, nails, or his wife's vag.

Well there is a disorder known as Pica where people will eat literally anything. So consider this guy lucky that he stopped at shit and didn't start eating CD's, nails, or his wife's vag.

Yeah I went to school with a girl who ate her own ...stuff.Like scabs,skin,hair,nails,I would imagine this extended to mucus and waste too.Autosarcophagy.

*shudders*

Guest abusivegeorge

:wacko:

Guest abusivegeorge

There always needs to be a brave soul willing to go the extra mile so we others don't need to. I applaud this man for his endeavor in answering the age old question, what does poop taste like.

I just spent a few seconds looking for the "like" button.

:facepalm:

Oh come on guys, we have all had a little taste

I've done my own spunk before obviously, but never shit. If I was going to eat my own shit it would have to be a special one. Like an 18 inch torpedo smooth clean breaker or something, and I'd take the fillet from the centre. I don't think I could arbitrarily decide that I'm going to eat my own shit and then just tuck into the next one that came along.

I've done my own spunk before obviously, but never shit. If I was going to eat my own shit it would have to be a special one. Like an 18 inch torpedo smooth clean breaker or something, and I'd take the fillet from the centre. I don't think I could arbitrarily decide that I'm going to eat my own shit and then just tuck into the next one that came along.

It's absolutely fantastic as part of a health shake. You just have to be careful not to dilute the taste too much with foul tasting fruit juice.

Guest the anonymous forumite

WHEN YOU SCRATCH YOUR ASS AND YOU SMELL YOUR FINGERS, YOU KNOW ITS WRONG BT YOU CANT HELP BUT KEEP SMELLING

I just did that 2 minutes ago. Somehow attractive smell but repulsive when it's down the toilet.

Oh come on guys, we have all had a little taste

ah the finest cut... prime fillet of shit. you got class.

Archived