IGNORED

sitting down for a pee

Fred McGriff

half the time i piss in the sink. cool?

cool

as a 6'4" gentleman I also enjoy pissing in the sink, it's as though it was made for me and the closest thing to a public urinal in the home. I always tried to disguise the fact from my gf by turning on the water while doing it, and being careful to rinse away any errant yellow droplets afterwards. But she figured it out anyway, so now I'm back to spattering all over the toilet seat. I can't imagine she likes that any better, but that's what she gets....

running the water is a must, it almost never fails, though it's unfortunate your girlfriend was able to find you out, surprised she didn't freak out, really. did she found a straggler piss-drop? or did she use the sink shortly thereafter only to smell your scanty urine? drink more water bud, as soon as you build enough confidence, try a sink-piss for old times sake, just to see ow it goes, it's quite the rush.

who here sits down on the sink to have a piss? and i wouldn't recommend shitting into the sink unless you have a sink-erator, and for most that means into the kitchen sink, imagine if your women saw that!

and yek: 50% percent of time may be pushing the boundaries of sanity, i'd step it down to about 25% sink-piss action. :mu-ziq:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My cock touches the inner border of the toilet if I pee that way. I don't want to catch any disease through my penis hole from poo remains or germs in that same toilet. Otherwise, I'll have to agree that peeing while sitting down is awesome.

Exactly. It is incredibly uncomfortable. When will toilet manufacturers make a toilet with a deeper fucking bowl? Especially if you are drunk or about to have diarrhea so you quickly sit down, not aware of your penile positioning, and then the pee ricochets off the edge of the toilet bowl onto your penis head.

I normally don't even sit down if I have to poo. My cock and to a lesser extent balls are at great risk of unecessary pee water exposure.

I pissed out an upstairs window in my house once as I was too lazy to leave the room. I must have surprised a mouse in the front yard or something, I heard high pitched squeaky noises.

Also I probably go for a piss more often than Larry David cause I drink so much water constantly. I'm infamous for the "canister" I always take with me. It was a habit I started when I was in Madrid where I couldn't drink the tap water, I bought these 5 Liter canisters for 50 cents each and always carried one around with me throughout the city. Then I kept doing it at home, sometimes I re-fill it with tap water twice a day, so there's days where I drink 10+ Liters. I heard it gets dangerous after either 15 a day or more than 2 liters in one go. But I just keep sippin'.

My cock touches the inner border of the toilet if I pee that way. I don't want to catch any disease through my penis hole from poo remains or germs in that same toilet. Otherwise, I'll have to agree that peeing while sitting down is awesome.

Exactly. It is incredibly uncomfortable. When will toilet manufacturers make a toilet with a deeper fucking bowl? Especially if you are drunk or about to have diarrhea so you quickly sit down, not aware of your penile positioning, and then the pee ricochets off the edge of the toilet bowl onto your penis head.

I normally don't even sit down if I have to poo. My cock and to a lesser extent balls are at great risk of unecessary pee water exposure.

this made me realize that most everyone sits and pees after they go #2

Guest hahathhat

I just lie on the floormat and unfurl my schlong just over the lip of the toilet seat, let it drain in that way. Sometimes I'll just fall asleep right there on the floor, wake up, piss a little more, go back to sleep, etc.

i'd buy this very believable post, except for the fact that my penis tenses up just like a firehose when i urinate. if you attempted this, once things got rolling, you'd likely blast yourself right off the lid. and we all know how it goes with wild fire hoses :trashbear:

I just lie on the floormat and unfurl my schlong just over the lip of the toilet seat, let it drain in that way. Sometimes I'll just fall asleep right there on the floor, wake up, piss a little more, go back to sleep, etc.

i'd buy this very believable post, except for the fact that my penis tenses up just like a firehose when i urinate. if you attempted this, once things got rolling, you'd likely blast yourself right off the lid. and we all know how it goes with wild fire hoses :trashbear:

bullshit. you can probably pee anywhere because after you extract your penis out of your pelvic cavity with tweezers and release the pee, the pee evaporates before it reaches the ground.

Guest sunshine generation

01-STADIUM-PAL-Worst-Stupidest-Inventions.jpg

It's great cause i can empty the bag wherever, and on long trips i don't have pull off for the restroom.

oh yes, i had one of the old en suites in my childhood bedroom, a sink for pissing and brushing my teeth. probably why my baby teeth got fucked. ps i always piss before shitting, whilst sitting. Am I normal?

Guest Enter a new display name

I usually sit to pee, unless there's a urinal around. It's because my peeing goes out in two, sometimes three branches and splashes all around.

It's bad enough to commit suicide.

It usually happens when you fap and remaining cum eventually dries inside your hole.

Another bad experience regarding peeing while poo-pooing: I once had this explosive diarrhea that often occurs after I pour a special flavor of salad dressing on my salad. I was more than ready to evacuate my liquid, yet squirting feces, and I aimed my dick down for an optimal peeing while poo-pooing experience. It turned out diarrhea poo-poo splashed on my dick. :(

jesus man...some days ill drink 5-8 liters, but 15?

I didn't mean that I drink 15, that is supposedly the amount it takes in order for it to get dangerous, but I think I have gone up to 12 a few times. Right now I don't drink this much though, but more than 5 liters is normal for me.

I once tried to sit down and pee with a hard-on, and ended up shooting under the seat onto my pants. Pissed me off, literally!

Another hard-on related pee - I had to poop with a hard-on (had the hard-on before the need to poop), and so the previous incident didn't happen, I scooted back as far as I could towards the back of the seat - ended up clearing the seat and not piss myself, but my pooper was halfway over the opening in the seat and the back of the seat, so half went all over my ass and the seat, and the rest into the bowl. FUUUUUUUUU

Guest Adjective

not sitting down to pee is like using a chair to brace your lean.

still, i must confess i treat myself to a standing pee at least once a day, for target practice, but once training is done for the day i prefer to take a load off.

jesus man...some days ill drink 5-8 liters, but 15?

I didn't mean that I drink 15, that is supposedly the amount it takes in order for it to get dangerous, but I think I have gone up to 12 a few times. Right now I don't drink this much though, but more than 5 liters is normal for me.

you must have the most amazing skin. i want to make a suit of it and wear it.

thermochromic-toilet-seat.jpg

I never used one of those with a gap for the crotch, anyone here?

yeah, they're good.

I typically only stand to pee when i am not at home. usually only in a urinal. This is because i have a massive metal ring in my piss hole, and also it's just how i grew up peeing. i love it. it's relaxing and basical;ly mess free unless you do what Squee described and don't drain all the piss and then drip all over the floor.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/3aaf6eff6b/i-sit-down-when-i-pee-from-trevor-price

Archived