IGNORED

Anonymous and others start leaking

o00o

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Funktion

my perfect end to 2010 would be hillary clinton and and all the founders of the project for the new american century fly to london to help their case to extradite assange, but assange is already on a plane to switzerland having been released secretly from his cell by a guilt-ridden and remorseful nick clegg looking to make amends. clegg is fired in disgrace but ultimately retains his integrity and the public love him again. while this is happening the students protesting the tuition fees enclose around hillarys and the neocons car and drag them out and rip their guts out as a pale cameron looks on shitting himself. roll credits.

I wonder if there's stuff they are genuinely afraid of releasing due to the potential impact/consequences it would have... :unsure:

i'm pretty sure that's what's in insurance.aes256

I wonder if there's stuff they are genuinely afraid of releasing due to the potential impact/consequences it would have... :unsure:

if there were new Analords somehow he should name a track this for the lulz

if there were new Analords somehow he should name a track this for the lulz

i never understood dicky's logic in naming tracks after virii - the names are just labels applied by antivirus companies; what an antivir scans for is a signature series of bytes, which is completely unrelated to the name. if the intention was to prevent filesharing, then it was made of fail.

a sentimental moment: I wish Hunter Thompson and Bill Hicks were alive to witness this.

Good call. Hunter would know what to do.

Absolutely no doubt. As I see it the delayed releases of the material isn't strictly for hype reasons.

'Pfizer used dirty tricks to avoid clinical trial payout'

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2010/dec/09/wikileaks-cables-pfizer-nigeria?CMP=twt_gu

big pharma? corrupt? say it isn't so!

also

It emerged that Julian Assange had been transferred to the segregation unit in Wandsworth prison and had distanced WikiLeaks from cyber attacks on MasterCard, Visa, PayPal and other organisations.

they ought to release more docs more faster!!!!!! i hope we haven't seen the worst of it!

am i the only one here who hopes we have see the worst of it? i'm not foolish enough to believe it's not going to get worse, but why would you want it? a youthful love of anarchy? 'cause i'd rather live a happy, healthy, prosperous life with my family than live the future i'm afraid is on its way.

Patriotism is an illusory ideal and unreasonable. Reason is good for a healthy society but bad for one that needs to be focused on illusory details. Reasonable people don't run the state. Wealthy ideal pushing individuals and corporations run the state at the moment. Information can be helpful and/or harmful to the state's ideals, if these rich elitist's ideals are set up to police the way a group of people think. Those ideals are then completely unreasonable and need to be changed. The greater good is made up of mostly non-government affiliated persons. Illusory ideals do not help the greater good within society. Massive amounts of information being withheld from the public can only bring on the desire from the public to learn what is being withheld. This is what causes revolutions. So it is better to know what the secrets are at this point than to keep all of us in the dark. If what is learned causes a revolution or the next world war to break out with most of us being held mentally hostage in our own selfish and outer influenced egocentric stance, there will be an inner conflict that is not willing to let society evolve and become, perhaps, a better one to live in, eventually. Sacrifice must be made for this world to move towards a more humanist state. The economy should no longer dictate morals and humanitarian actions. If the information held within the remaining cables can help to change our illusion-filled idealistic government-centric world into a more reasonable one, a more human state, then let the information flow!

Archived