IGNORED

snow day

MildewOnRice

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aviva stadium, dublin. and snow

36281_479277408587_168094683587_5664880_4844495_n.jpg

wow thats quite a photo... but seriously, the snow needs to feck off I can't get to college :(

aviva stadium, dublin. and snow

36281_479277408587_168094683587_5664880_4844495_n.jpg

wow thats quite a photo... but seriously, the snow needs to feck off I can't get to college :(

reminds me of the cover of memories of the future

kode9_memories.jpg

It doesn't snow here.

downside 2 cali.

It snows in the mountains around Tahoe and Yosemite, but not in SF. I'm kind of excited to be back in the cold when I see my family in Ohio for xmasx.

I get to do doughnuts in the snow :happy:

My lectures for today were cancelled so I'm at home reading, pretty glad I didn't have to brave the weather and the tube.

Oh man, there's nothing better than going to school only to find out that the lecture has been cancelled because then when you get home you find out how fucking amazing it is to have gotten up way earlier than you usually would. All of a sudden the day is a lot longer than usual and you have so much time to spare on certain little things that always gets rushed. Aaaahh...!

Squee is so right with this. At first its more like "fuck, I could still be in bed" but then you realise you get shit loads more out of day.

Then again this rarely happens to me.

Shit... its awful icey out there... you'd shatter your arse bone on that black ice... lots of grannies with broken hips I'd imagine.

Archived