IGNORED

so do you wear white undershirts?

Fred McGriff

if i've had too much to drunk.

lol

My problem is, I have a nice white button-up shirt that is so thin my nips show through (even if men don't qualify as having 'nips,' I do), but if I wear a white undershirt to cover them up, that shows through too! :(

Fred McGriff thread: Playing Beethoven's 5th on your testicles -- "OMGz I just did that this morning!!" *thread reaches p. 7 instantly*

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if i've had too much to drunk.

lol

My problem is, I have a nice white button-up shirt that is so thin my nips show through (even if men don't qualify as having 'nips,' I do), but if I wear a white undershirt to cover them up, that shows through too! :(

Fred McGriff thread: Playing Beethoven's 5th on your testicles -- "OMGz I just did that this morning!!" *thread reaches p. 7 instantly*

wear the undershirt

i've never realized this nipple problem because i have pale, unobtrusive nipples. i do get freaked out when i see a man's nipples that are dark and huge and somehow ever-so-slightly arousing

once a long time ago when i was shorter, there was a swell on rose bay, next to which we lived, and i was body surfing away, and a near neighbour a few years younger than i, who was with his brother pretending to longboard, asked me, "Why aren't your nipples hard?".

The sea wasn't cold, i was in north queensland, you draw your own conclusions.

Guest Helper ET

next time i have a boner and someone suspects it to be so, im gonna be like, "why dont you have a boner"?. it will probably happen when im in my long johns

next time i have a boner and someone suspects it to be so, im gonna be like, "why dont you have a boner"?. it will probably happen when im in my long johns

yess, question why they're in the sexy zone without some extended stick !! we have a problem hir.

I used to wear my ex's white knickers when I had no more clean undies, unsettlingly comfortable they were too

:huh:

sure sure ... there's controversial bS and then there's we believe the above, but whatever, you may redeem yourself by actually doing it, right nao!

White t-shirts underneath other clothes are fine but so-called wife beaters are very much not. That's my $0.02.

White t-shirts underneath other clothes are fine but so-called wife beaters are very much not. That's my $0.02.

if you have a opaque material for a shirt though, an under singlet can do a fine job of hiding your nipples ect, whilst not leaving you with the t-shirt sleeves exposed.

Guest Helper ET

to all australians:

please explain to the rest of us what a "singlet" is to you, in a way we can functionally manage in our minds

i confess to wearing long johns

for 2 reasons

1. for keeping myself warm when outside in cold conditions

2. for keeping myself warm when outside in cold conditions

to keep my pennis warm should i need it.

to all australians:

please explain to the rest of us what a "singlet" is to you, in a way we can functionally manage in our minds

wife-beater

i confess to wearing long johns

for 2 reasons

1. for keeping myself warm when outside in cold conditions

2. for keeping myself warm when outside in cold conditions

to keep my pennis warm should i need it.

Yeah when I lived in edmonton, i would rock the shit out of some long-johns....fucking long cold ass winters there.

Archived