IGNORED

BOC Watch

jeremymacgregor87

Guest extherium

beware: "Color will a little bit not extractly"

Item location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Well I'm sold on it's authenticity. :closedeyes:

When clicking on this thread I assumed this was some Twoism stalker-esque thing.

I am disappointed WATMM.

yeah, because having a BoC watch isn't over-the-top, creepy fanboyism that verges on stalker-esque behaviour.

next we'll have a BoC tshirt wearing, BoC beanie toting, BoC cardigan donning person wearing their BoC skater trainers, with hexagon design socks, some boxer shorts with "Pete Standing Alone" embossed on the crotch area

When clicking on this thread I assumed this was some Twoism stalker-esque thing.

I am disappointed WATMM.

yeah, because having a BoC watch isn't over-the-top, creepy fanboyism that verges on stalker-esque behaviour.

next we'll have a BoC tshirt wearing, BoC beanie toting, BoC cardigan donning person wearing their BoC skater trainers, with hexagon design socks, some boxer shorts with "Pete Standing Alone" embossed on the crotch area

For some reason I busted out laughing when I read that!

I am disappointed WATMM.

no, at twoism they'd be analyzing the time displayed on the watch and the compass bit to decipher the hidden message regarding the release of the next album. here, we've merely come to the following consensussess's:

First: It's a cheap, shitty watch

Second: HAHA! Twoism!

Bet one of them bought it.

oh, and, i too found the pete standing alone reference funny, mostly because pete is a rather pedestrian name for ones junk.

Wow, somebody knows how to open up watches and put shitty laser prints onto the faces

Yeah huh, i can imagine opening it and seeing the print just floating in the box and the watch looking as generic as possible. At least they like boc i guess? That's cool... too bad it couldn't be a legit product

Description:

Demo picture only. Color will a little bit not extractly

This watch is stylish and attractive. It is suitable for Sports and Casual Wear. We have many different logos on the watch. Please read the description below carefully. We welcome any question about the item.

Material : Stainless Steel

Case : Japanese quartz movement

(Scientific instruments have to be made with great precision.)

: Daily water resistant only.

Case Measures : Approx. 4.00cm (L) x 4.20cm (W) x 0.7cm (H)

Bracelet Measures : Approx. 24cm Length (Adjustable)

Color : Silver

Quantity : ONE (include Battery)

Packing : Include Gift Box.

Condition : All band new & excellent finishing.

made in china.no duh.faceplate not even attached to watch.no battery in watch. 07-Dec-10 11:30

Nice watch. VERY SLOW shipping! 24-Sep-10 14:13

* Reply by papervi (25-Sep-10 02:16):

item on time arrived. Same as our description on ebay. Everone need read clearly

The watch (x105 Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Stainless Watch New) won't keep time accurately. I have changed the battery and no change. 04-Sep-10 14:53

Archived