IGNORED

The Rephlex Releases Last Christmas Eve

zazen

Remember last Christmas Eve when Rephlex suddently dropped a load of unreleased Analord, Wisp, Aleksi, DMS Krew and Monolith onto us with no warning?

That was awesome.

In true Rephlex style, they've done fuck all with that mp3 store since.

Guest sickboy

they released pretty much a years worth of ( slow release ) stuff at the same time

does any other net label put out everything at once once a year ?

wwoiewoooor

Thread Blog

Guest cult fiction
'RepHresh' Tour 2010 continues with Pierre Bastien LIVE! 19 Oct, London www.bushhallmusic.co.uk / 20 October, Milton Keynes www.thestables.org / 21 October, Bristol www.arnolfini.org.uk

seems like an unused opportunity to make Rephlex very net friendly.

yep, that might change in 2011... who knows ? the 2 A.Perala releases were really great. but i guess the point of having some internet activity is recent/permanent updates to keep the public interested, not just one update every 12 months... i have never realy liked NIN but Trent reznor net activity is a smart move. anyway, i'm still waiting for D'arcangelo/boom blaster physical releases.

not quite xmas eve but i've just launched the new RecordLabelRecords site which has every single release fully streaming in a new player - http://www.recordlabelrecords.org/

kind of inspired by Rephlex, enjoy!

neither of the RLR comps are working in your site audio player. brian e loaded fine.

not quite xmas eve but i've just launched the new RecordLabelRecords site which has every single release fully streaming in a new player - http://www.recordlabelrecords.org/

kind of inspired by Rephlex, enjoy!

neither of the RLR comps are working in your site audio player. brian e loaded fine.

which browser are you using? they are working in firefox and safari for me but i'll let him know that

Safari 5.0.2 on OSX 10.6.5

just tried it on chrome and safari as well, and no go.

probably something on my end then... ill restart my computer (later) and try again. weird!

after some investigation you're definitely right that they aren't loading without any problems, i think the mp3s for the comps may be too big ( 320kbps) to be streaming in a timely manner, im going to decrease the kbps. Are the other albums so far working ok?

Guest cult fiction
'RepHresh' Tour 2010 continues with Pierre Bastien LIVE! 19 Oct, London www.bushhallmusic.co.uk / 20 October, Milton Keynes www.thestables.org / 21 October, Bristol www.arnolfini.org.uk

Mysteriously, they took down this header sometime in the last few days.

Shows somebody is at least thinking about the site... :shrug:

i do find it odd that one tuss release was put out but not the other, and i don't think it would kill them to have somebody update stuff every once in a while, what they'r eup to the last year has been very BoCish.

Guest bitroast

i do find it odd that one tuss release was put out but not the other, and i don't think it would kill them to have somebody update stuff every once in a while, what they'r eup to the last year has been very BoCish.

the image files for confederation trough can be found on the rephlex site. who knows why they never got around to uploading the EP..

cat%20189.jpg

cat%20190.jpg

Archived