IGNORED

What did you get for Christmas?

halisray

nothing. 2nd year running.

Congratulations AcrossCanyons!You have been selected as todays lucky mystery xmas prezzie winner!

P.M. me your email or home address to receive your free gift!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We celebrate at night. So I'll give yall an update. I hope I just get lots of cash cause I really want a 49 key midi for Christmas.

long johns

Hell yeah, I've got mine on now, M&S, takes a bit getting used to as I feel the urge to prance, but looking forward to terrorising my female housemates with them.

Fallout: New Vegas

Beatles box set with the remastered albums

DVD package with a random mix of Terry Gilliam movies

Clothes

Edible stuff

Got my brother a box set of all the Rambo movies, got my mom a box set of 7 Elvis movies + Dirty Dancing DVD, got my dad an epic CBC history of hockey DVD set. HMV got my money.

Guest tht tne

$160 cash

a 50-oz. bag of bite-size snickers

a nice sweater

a $20 gift card to barnes & noble

a $25 gift card to barnes & noble

a $25 gift card to amazon

a $10 gift card to starbucks

another gift card to starbucks, can't remember how much it's worth

a $10 gift card to subway

a candy cane

two reese's peanut-butter trees

a jet-black tie & a pair of dress socks

a bible case

tickets to leo kottke & al di meola concerts in march

books:

bruno schulz - the street of crocodiles and other stories

italo calvino - if on a winter's night a traveler

ursula k. leguin - the lathe of heaven

hermann hesse - the glass bead game (magister ludi)

james joyce - finnegans wake

david foster wallace - infinite jest

thomas pynchon - gravitys rainbow

lewis carroll - alice's adventures in wonderland and through the looking glass (hardcover)

william gibson - neuromancer (hardcover)

but the best gift this christmas was my friends & famiy's gracious acceptance of what i gave them

Guest disparaissant

i got rat-arsed by 12pm

this. in fact i was rat arsed by i dunno, 10 am? i just woke up.

and a $10 panera gift card. woop woop.

and a kohl's gift card. i don't generally like much of kohl's stuff but i was eying up a pair of flats there so i will get those!

Guest analogue wings

i got a dimarzio fastrack mini humbucker for my strat and its the same Paige Hamilton uses so chugga chug chug to you

and some undies

and some soy cheese

Brilliant year this year. I received a beautiful dead woman. Woke up this morning still a bit drunk and she was lying in my room. If it's a doll it's incredibly realistic.

i got me an intuos 4 8x13 (drawing tablet), will set it up when i get back from work.

Nice one, I've had a small size one for almost a year and it gets a lot of use. The mouse it comes with is quite sweet as well.

Got me a Cowon J3, sexy sound quality... haven't had a working mp3 player since the summer so its like the first time I've been able to listen to music properly in 6 months.

Also got a remote control helicopter, gonna go fuck with the cat :emotawesomepm9:

there's supposed to be a mouse ?? all i got was the pen and pen holder along with the pad. doesn't mention a mouse in the manual. we've got so many and all manner of mice lying around this place that it doesn't bother me though.

Guest futuregirlfriend

long pyjamas. damn, you're really fucking living in long pyjamas. i wonder if i vocalised a request for them one night while sleeping. didn't knowingly mention to anyone i wanted any, but boy oh boy did i want some! and there they were this morning. long pyjamas.

treat #2 was roasted parsnips. i could probably eat 100 right now. no problem.

long pyjamas. damn, you're really fucking living in long pyjamas. i wonder if i vocalised a request for them one night while sleeping. didn't knowingly mention to anyone i wanted any, but boy oh boy did i want some! and there they were this morning. long pyjamas.

treat #2 was roasted parsnips. i could probably eat 100 right now. no problem.

i knew you'd love them

there's supposed to be a mouse ?? all i got was the pen and pen holder along with the pad. doesn't mention a mouse in the manual. we've got so many and all manner of mice lying around this place that it doesn't bother me though.

I got a mouse with mine

W06-0018-call08-jfwd.jpg

I just found it handy cause the mouse works with the same electromagnetic wacom magic, so you have to use it on top of the tablet. Basically it just meant that I didn't need both a mouse pad + mouse + wacom tablet + pen all crowding my desk.

You could always just use your own mouse on top of the tablet if you're out of space i guess.

Guest AcrossCanyons

nothing. 2nd year running.

Congratulations AcrossCanyons!You have been selected as todays lucky mystery xmas prezzie winner!

P.M. me your email or home address to receive your free gift!

Not sure if joke. :unsure:

Had a nice meal and watched a couple've films so I ain't complaining - a decent day was had by all.

Archived