IGNORED

the archaic format of most forum boards like this one

Guest yikes

I have been using this type of BB/forum type thing in one form or another since the late 90s

when do we get 2.0 for improved interaction

will facebook eat up all forums in the next few years?

Just be thankful it isn't xltronic . . . :emotawesomepm9:

random ideas

3d holographic stuff that we don't have yet

people can opt to be in the room via web cam

what if everyone's avatar was a live web cam feed

something that breaks the veneer of the user cloaked format

random ideas

3d holographic stuff that we don't have yet (chatmm exten'mm)

people can opt to be in the room via web cam (further same'mm)

what if everyone's avatar was a live web cam feed (springs)

something that breaks the veneer of the user cloaked format (spyware)

I'M JUST SAYIN'

"'A phrase used to diffuse any ill feelings caused by a preceded remark,' according to the Urban Dictionary. Do we really need a qualifier at the end of every sentence? People feel uncomfortable with a comment that was made and then 'just sayin'' comes rolling off the tongue? It really doesn't change what was said. I'm just sayin'." Becky of Sault Ste. Marie, Mich.

"I'm just sayin'...'I'm not sayin'''…Actually, you ARE saying… SAY what you are saying. DON'T SAY what you aren't saying." Julio Appling, Vancouver, Wash.

"Obviously you are saying it…you just said it!" Catherine Wilson, Granger, Ind.

"And we would never have known if you hadn't told us." Bob Forrest, Tempe, Ariz.

"When a 24-hour news network had the misguided notion to brand this phrase as a commentary segment called, 'Just sayin', I thought I was going to retch." Casey Conroy, Pleasant Hill, Calif.

I think for our size and subject scope this is really just fine. I do like reddit though and I wish certain communities would populate there in the various sub-reddits more. I also wish the r/watmm sub-reddit was not so shitty.

I have been using this type of BB/forum type thing in one form or another since the late 90s

when do we get 2.0 for improved interaction

will facebook eat up all forums in the next few years?

What would be "improved interaction"? real-time posting? It's been done, and very confusing (think of how chat works). You'd never be able to say more than a few words before someone else posts while you are composing, potentially causing you to change the content/context of your post, etc.

If it isn't broke...

everything works fine here. i obviously threw out any expectations for the rest of the watmm site, so this forum has been doing the trick.

Guest Deep Fried Everything

random ideas

3d holographic stuff that we don't have yet

people can opt to be in the room via web cam

what if everyone's avatar was a live web cam feed

something that breaks the veneer of the user cloaked format

sorry dude, these ideas are all pretty shit. what added benefit are you, as a remote user, getting by giving up more of yourself (having to dress up for the camera, etc)? are you looking to feel more connected to your forums-browsing experiecen? it sounds like you want watmm to be facebook, traceable to the actual person IRL, and i doubt very many people would want that here.

3d holographic lol? GIS for 3d holographic penis comes up empty, which means there's clearly no applicability for 3d holographic capabilities here at watmm.

Archived