IGNORED

New Wagon Christ album 'Tomorrow' march 14, ninja tune.

mattlone

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we know for sure AFX's totally original analog album is coming out this year.

:lol: :lol:

Ok dude, bye bye take care.

Anyway. Does anyone know if that free d/l from the site comes with the extra vinyl track?

Anyway. Does anyone know if that free d/l from the site comes with the extra vinyl track?

The Ninja Tune site does not offer a pre-order download link for it, and if you click on the 2xLP tab on the link below, it says "{album only)" for Relpicurtains, which I think probably means it's on the vinyl only. Anyway, I'm sure someone with upload it somewhere. It should be available somewhere shortly after its release.

http://ninjatune.net/release/wagon-christ/toomorrow

The Ninja Tune site does not offer a pre-order download link for it, and if you click on the 2xLP tab on the link below, it says "{album only)" for Relpicurtains, which I think probably means it's on the vinyl only. Anyway, I'm sure someone with upload it somewhere. It should be available somewhere shortly after its release.

Emmm, but....

Wagon Christ

Toomorrow

2xLP + MP3

I meant after the release date that is.

Emmm, but....

Wagon Christ

Toomorrow

2xLP + MP3

I meant after the release date that is.

Still, I'll bet the download does not include the track. I don't know for sure, of course.

• 2 weeks later...

They also state that early preorders get a sticker and poster bundled in too, quite a treat with that tasty artwork. The show with Debruit and Ceephax is gonna be a treat, fun music all round!

They also state that early preorders get a sticker and poster bundled in too, quite a treat with that tasty artwork. The show with Debruit and Ceephax is gonna be a treat, fun music all round!

Ordered Album/shipping +MP3 $29.00 at Ninja

canceled order for just the album at Bleep for 34.00.

I preordered off of NinjaTune at least a month ago. That means I'll get all the extra swag, right? :spiteful:

suddenly urgently need to listen to every vibert album at least twice before i do the new one. i've never given him the fair obsession he clearly deserves and i want to be prepared with a freshly warped mind for this new one. i want to feel the weight of this moment.

this is a new wagon christ album, amirite? this should be something of a moment for the fans. wagon christ is one of the most innovative, brilliant, and flat out fun and enjoyable musical outlets out there.

2. this album cover looks absolutely wonderful. that's enough for me to go ahead and purchase this and Musipal as well on big phat bright vinyl

Archived