IGNORED

Queensland, Australia - FLOODS

jeremymacgregor87

Oh well i missed one day of work. They didn't muck about at our place and poured a concrete barrier on the morning of the floods on an underground carpark exit into a street which has some low flooding, but enough water that if it had poured in, work would have been closed for months. concrete>sandbags = ;-] -->> dleetr

to be fair, nothing disastrous ever happens in Australia so you had it comin

and you have perfect weather like all the time

so fuck you

lolz, fires/cyclones/drought(which brisbane was in for the last 7 years before this one)/floods/wild roof ripping supercell storms ...

ignorance leaves room for diss.

Guest bitroast

This reminds me of the crazy Freakreation Festival 2008 in NSW, Australia. The location essentially became an island inaccessible by land for three days when the surrounding river flooded. Best part is the party continued on for three days with helicopters dropping in food and supplies for the stranded ravers.

Pics from the disaster zone and a

of the announcement declaring the festival a natural disaster area.

=)

hahahahaa. this is too funny :) (the story about freakcreation. not the qld floods. the qld floods are horrible.)

Actually not true, not in Sydney anyways

can you imagine kaini in our 'perfect' heat. he'd go troppo at anything over 25. Then we'd have a party. ;-]

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bitroast

bump:

Queensland, Australia - CYCLONE

IDE00035.201102020730.jpg

only a month or so after the hardcore flooding, queensland is now being hit by >> Cyclone Yasi <<

the cyclone has recently been updated as a category 5 cyclone (i've read that it's bigger/sttronger than Katrina). nasty stuff.. :F

http://www.townsvillestorms.com/townsvilleskycam.html

live feed

mate of mine down there said that the weather station on willis island was obliterated, so tracking the storm is now very difficult

not really.

Is North-Queensland hit as well? I have family there.

it is north queensland from cairns to townsville that is getting hit.

Guest Greg Reason

to be fair, nothing disastrous ever happens in Australia so you had it comin

so fuck you

Perfect weather?!? I'm fuckin melting down here!!!! I HHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTEEEEEE it

Archived