IGNORED

The Pub I drink at is apparently the best in the world

chassis

I was there that night but Im not on camera. Pimps and Gimps were shit, some awful punk band. Im fairly sure Colin hates me, but its grand 'cause Paul likes me.

Also, the lads wearing the shirts and christmas hats are my mates doing the 12 pubs of christmas. Theyre in biiiiits.

Guest disparaissant

my favourite is the crystal corner in madison, wi.

used to be the willy street pub and grill but then my friend got date raped there and the staff refused to cooperate with the police.

I wouldn't drink beer with Bono. But the craic is had at the harbour.

used to be the willy street pub and grill but then my friend got date raped there and the staff refused to cooperate with the police.

She got date raped in the pub? Thats horrifying.

Guest disparaissant

yeah. well i mean i don't know how much of what she says is actually reality. she was definitely raped, there's no denying that, but whatever she was slipped caused her to have like a total psychotic break that lasted for a few weeks and ugh. i was gonna go on with details but it's absolutely horrific and i'd rather not hijack your thread with the sheer amount of awful that happened.

yeah. well i mean i don't know how much of what she says is actually reality. she was definitely raped, there's no denying that, but whatever she was slipped caused her to have like a total psychotic break that lasted for a few weeks and ugh. i was gonna go on with details but it's absolutely horrific and i'd rather not hijack your thread with the sheer amount of awful that happened.

See this sort of thing wouldn't happen in The Harbour Bar, Bray.

I live 10 minutes walking distance from that pub, its my second home.

Come track me down and have a pint of bavaria with me and chassis. :beer:

on a side note, why does Bono remind me of the green goblin, that fucking chin and goggles he wears, what a prick :cisfor:

I got rufied at a bar once. That was a weird night. Had one jack and coke and was totally out of it.

Same thing happened to me one night, wasn't sure if it was roofies but it knocked me on mey ass. i was hella relieved as me and my girlfriend were drinking the same thing and i ahve a feeling some prick was after her. she managed to get me home with the help of our buddies. haven't put my drink down since.

yeah i saw that on fb a few months ago chassis

i would argue for morans on the weir near oranmore outside galway

the best chowder i've ever eaten, and the best guinness i've ever drank

The whole "look at all the famous people who came here" is a load of bollox. The pub is nice though, except for the jacks theyre nearly always broken.

do you mean the bogs (loo's) when you say "jacks" ? lol

if you had a bar and people like that came to it i'm sure you'd be proud. i'd drink a beer with bono.

i'd sit with Bono and pour a beer over his head, slowly.

agree with Billov, what a prick!

Guest margaret thatcher

the best pub in the world is the one next to my house that does pitchers for a fiver on monday nights, and is full of gorgeous female specimens.

The whole "look at all the famous people who came here" is a load of bollox. The pub is nice though, except for the jacks theyre nearly always broken.

"jacks" as in, "I just destroyed the jacks with a glorious shteamer"

Ye sirch, the toilets are a disgrace. Theres 2 lads jacks and theres always one urinal or toilet broken.

i hate when they modern up bars. i like cozy cluttered bars with dim lighting and a nice fire.

You'd love this. The lighting is very very dim. Only after 3 years drinking there did I realise the walls were actually painted red. And there was a massive poster for Nosferatu.

i hate when they modern up bars. i like cozy cluttered bars with dim lighting and a nice fire.

that sounds like a pub to me!

most bars don't have a fireplace in them do they?

bars, to me, are more town/city based drinking establishments. always more 'upmarket' and a bit more smart than a regular pub.

i like a nice country pub with a big roaring fire.. used to like sitting in the corner smoking and slowly getting drunk, til they banned smoking!

thing about most country pubs tho is they're usually in the middle of nowhere... which is crap for punani and for getting home! taxi to town, please!

my favorite bar in my little town was great. Had a wonderful fireplace. Someone bought her out and they moderned up the place and got rid of the fireplace. Fucking idiots. Their business has tanked too. There really is no pub in America. Its always bar. no matter what the place is like

Ye sirch, the toilets are a disgrace. Theres 2 lads jacks and theres always one urinal or toilet broken.

the toilets are decent in my local pub across the road. there's about 5 pissers i think and 2 bogs. there's even squirty hand soap! lol :)

Only after 3 years drinking there did I realise the walls were actually painted red. And there was a massive poster for Nosferatu.

Lol, 3 years and you never noticed!! pisshead! lol ;)

my favorite bar in my little town was great. Had a wonderful fireplace. Someone bought her out and they moderned up the place and got rid of the fireplace. Fucking idiots. Their business has tanked too. There really is no pub in America. Its always bar. no matter what the place is like

ah right, i get ya. in the UK pubs and bars are quite different. pubs are more comfy drinking and eating places. bars are more fancy and trendy and modern.

Archived