IGNORED

Citrus Tint

sheatheman

That is not a rob papben albino lead as I had to look that up. I don't use plugins because I don't know how and am more comfortable with analog oscillators, real or modeled. Thanks for listening, did you get a blade runner vibe from "verig fog"? I can see you're a fan.

MJ, if you think that beat needs to be brought upfront then you would hate my other tracks on my myspace haha.

Erothyme, good ear, you are 95% correct. It's bank B program 1 of an MS2000, which has most of the same programs as you probably know. I changed it a bit though.

I like your tracks, but particularly that ambient one. Do you have any albums/EPs out?

i'm working on some stuff right now. I have some other tracks like the ambient one, "verig fog," and some more like the other two, but i'm also working in another style. I am hoping to get a release out this year. Until then you can check out my myspace.com/sheathemanstaysuplate . Myspace sucks now yeah, but it used to be the best, and I have more stuff there.

The top tracks are part of a new style i'm working on, but I also want to do more ambient stuff. check out "away dead grass" for that. Thanks for listening, your tracks are great too. I DLed "getting away"

Archived