IGNORED

the fuck?

pylonbitch

Guest hahathhat

do you mean world super powers, or do you mean that you have super powers preventing you from playing keyboards?

i wrote it SUPERPOWERS, one word, indicating the former. i am aware you were kidding, but here's my overly-literal reply anyways.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canada: You didn't burn down the White House. Stop lying to yourself.

P.S Yall's were a bunch o' bitches in the War of 1812.

Are you trying to say that there were no Canadians involved in the burning of the white house? Cause that's just patently false.

Has this been posted yet? http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/European_Union_Times

Y'all mad.

Yeah I was posting in this thread with the assumption that everyone knew the EU Times was a bunch of bs....

i wrote it SUPERPOWERS, one word, indicating the former. i am aware you were kidding, but here's my overly-literal reply anyways.

hey, as far as im concerned, superman had superpowers and he had super powers. He was a super man. Just forget the gaps - what's important is that he was super.

Guest hahathhat

hey, as far as im concerned, superman had superpowers and he had super powers. He was a super man. Just forget the gaps - what's important is that he was super.

me sling fuckin english since teh ur mom titty bar. ur mom!~ and the gap matters. mind it!

gash

yeah, gash

seen.

innit ;)

the fuck?

Guest Helper ET

well while some of you are trying to disprove the entire thing by attacking the EU times (classic), this whitehouse.gov article from page 1 still exists

gonna go ahead and say that isnt real either?

me sling fuckin english since teh ur mom titty bar. ur mom!~ and the gap matters. mind it!

gash

yeah, gash

seen.

innit ;)

the fuck?

the FucKKK!!

titty fucking bar,ffs................

what was this thread even about!? is there nobody intelligent around here anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????? lol

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Canada: America's hat.

I don't see it that way.

Canada is the head , America the chest and Mexico the penis. That means every time a Mexican crosses the border is the penis cumming on the chest.

Brilliant :lol:

Are you trying to say that there were no Canadians involved in the burning of the white house? Cause that's just patently false.

They weren't.

Do you think that the Canadian Militia skipped on over to Buffalo Intl Airport to catch a Jet Blue flight down to D.C for a bit of burning? Or maybe they crept silently through the hills of NY and PA, past the sleeping Iroquois nations, and made it all the way down to Maryland to take part?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McAeQiLmEYU

It was the British who torched Washington in 1814, after the American defeat at Bladensburg. The only thing the Canadians did was get butthurt, and had to call on the English stationed in Bermuda to exact revenge after the US leveled Toronto (because you didn't surrender pronto).

canadian-bacon-john-candy-canada.jpg

Good call on the history Reid.

Though, to give the Canadians some credit that's due to them, they fought like evil motherfuckers in the American Revolution.

see:

Siege of Quebec....the Americans fought valiantly but practically fell apart once Montgomery died. Plus it was a cruel lesson learned about how to manage a winter campaign in North America.

i am willing to bet that at least one canadian took part in the burning of the white house ;)

oh you mean like the sperm and the egg that poops out a Canadian. i feel you.

No..I mean like a real fully formed canadian.

Also guys I think the wisp is raping me. stop feeling me dude.

They weren't.

Do you think that the Canadian Militia skipped on over to Buffalo Intl Airport to catch a Jet Blue flight down to D.C for a bit of burning? Or maybe they crept silently through the hills of NY and PA, past the sleeping Iroquois nations, and made it all the way down to Maryland to take part?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McAeQiLmEYU

It was the British who torched Washington in 1814, after the American defeat at Bladensburg. The only thing the Canadians did was get butthurt, and had to call on the English stationed in Bermuda to exact revenge after the US leveled Toronto (because you didn't surrender pronto).

canadian-bacon-john-candy-canada.jpg

Yeah British people living in Canada you idiot. Canada only became Canada in 1867 numbnuts. Get your facts straight mother fucker. I will eat you.

Archived