IGNORED

my friend's super hot wife

Alzado

my friend's unfairly hot latina wife is currently expecting their second kid. Even preggers, I would dump my spunk all over her junk.

That's why I'm not entirely sure how to feel about this picture.

post-109-0-49984800-1297515368_thumb.jpg

my friend's unfairly hot latina wife is currently expecting their second kid. Even preggers, I would dump my spunk all over her junk.

That's why I'm not entirely sure how to feel about this picture.

post-109-0-49984800-1297515368_thumb.jpg

you have pretty low standards dude.. i think you should come to romania, you'll never want to leave anymore :cerious:

"You shall not covet your neighbor's wife. You shall not set your desire on your neighbor's house or land, his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor." Deuteronomy 5:21

you have pretty low standards dude.. i think you should come to romania, you'll never want to leave anymore :cerious:

gleh. But he's getting a fatty cause it's someone he's been near and so grown to lust after. OR It's that he's american, and over there anything that ain't fat, they jump straight on and nail a ring to.

* nonchalantly books flight to Budapest.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Yeah you're right there are barely that many fit girls in the US. Most American girls are non-materialistic, morbidly obese mutants that don't know how to get hot.

http://claritaslux.com/girls/romanian-girls/

How to meet Romanian girls

The most obvious way to meet Romanian girls is to fly there. I would highly recommend it. I live in Eastern Europe. I flew here five years ago and I never went back to the USA. If you visit Romania the girls you will meet will be 100 times better than the women you might meet in the USA, on the Internet or any other way. Leave a comment if you have a question about meeting Romanian girls. I would highly recommend a trip to Romania to meet

This is why Romanian girls are so beautiful. They are mostly Latin, a some Slavic and a little bit something exotic, ancient and untamed.

http://claritaslux.com/girls/romanian-girls/

How to meet Romanian girls

The most obvious way to meet Romanian girls is to fly there. I would highly recommend it. I live in Eastern Europe. I flew here five years ago and I never went back to the USA. If you visit Romania the girls you will meet will be 100 times better than the women you might meet in the USA, on the Internet or any other way. Leave a comment if you have a question about meeting Romanian girls. I would highly recommend a trip to Romania to meet

This is why Romanian girls are so beautiful. They are mostly Latin, a some Slavic and a little bit something exotic, ancient and untamed.

hrm, maybe i'll go there too, if i get sick of the boozy english tourists in budapest. (waits for someone to remind me that that's prague)

Guest nene multiple assgasms

does it not bother anyone that it looks like she is in the middle of foreplay with her three year old son?

only if by "bother" you mean "arouse".

Archived