IGNORED

I was researching stats for countries (more rellevant)

huzur

1156949171.png

this is mid day if i did this at lets say 5am it would be doing ironman numbers

15$/mo first 3 months free + free 7.2 mbs 3g mobile stick

hi canada

$15/month?????

man

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

People judge internet services by the speed offered. When you have ridiculously high prices and download caps like in Canada (more particularly in Quebec due to a law that forbids telecommunication companies from elsewhere to expand to our separatist province), you'll understand what shitty internet means.

1156949171.png

this is mid day if i did this at lets say 5am it would be doing ironman numbers

15$/mo first 3 months free + free 7.2 mbs 3g mobile stick

hi canada

Hi romania - from South Korea in 2008 :)

366781342.png

It's only gotten faster, and the penetration rate is insane. As for the asymmetrical nature - didn't bother me much.

And yes going from that to Canada makes me sick.

So yeah I went from the above to this:

1158136841.png

jesus fuck. Also on the speedtest page it says I should take 14 minutes to download an 800MB movie. lol crack smokers.

Lastly - the speedtest results are heavily rigged and should be taken with a grain of salt.

Thank god I have my school's network to utilise in downloading materials strictly for research purposes.

So yeah I went from the above to this:

1158136841.png

jesus fuck. Also on the speedtest page it says I should take 14 minutes to download an 800MB movie. lol crack smokers.

Lastly - the speedtest results are heavily rigged and should be taken with a grain of salt.

Thank god I have my school's network to utilise in downloading materials strictly for research purposes.

My results were about right, as we're 100 Mbit down from australian sites. and it's 20 Mbit down from overseas. Our upload speeds are crap, so that is correct as well. We did have 100 down 20 up in the last house, fibre to the home, those were the days. Just took too long to drive to work.

1158102822.png

lol, life is so unfair

a) we spend more money on net

b) we have optus cable, which offers those speeds, well as long as you don't live in a suburb where everyone else on the line is leaching all day. It's mostly oldies around here, it would be lucky to have any of them hooked up.

Also whenever we've moved house it has been with the net in mind. So back when we were using ADSL we had to get places close to the exchange.

You travelling romany types you.

small hands ... smell like cabbage

Dimitri the Dracul sayz:

"has quickyquicky fasty fast pikeypowered interwebz to set up fast good bizness deel wiz rich moneymoney western man to sell sister as slave of de sex."

lol alaska

would be nice if you would also post price/mo it would make for a much better comparison

also enjoying all the sister sex slave jokes

Archived