IGNORED

What Did You Just Do ?

YEK

Guest Wall Bird

Drank some beer at a friend's while playing bass and listening to a lot of Van Dyke Parks. Ate a slice of pizza and picked up some more beer on the walk home. I intend to spend the rest of my night learning the 'Sexx Laws' bass line.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drank some beer at a friend's while playing bass and listening to a lot of Van Dyke Parks. Ate a slice of pizza and picked up some more beer on the walk home. I intend to spend the rest of my night learning the 'Sexx Laws' bass line.

always loved this mashup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGLxlFTeeg0

just checked for tickets to see danny boyle's frankenstein play at the national theatre - no luck, the whole run is sold out.

Crazy. Only half-wanted to see it anyway.

Guest disparaissant

died for the third time on the miniboss you fight before you get the krogan in ME2. playing on insanity dif level. gave up for now, grabbed a beer, realized i have no beer left, decided to go get more beer but not before checking watmm, wrote this post.

Guest Coalbucket PI

Went to a meeting with some engineers. The guy who set up the meeting didn't show and we didn't know what to talk about. People still managed to talk for an hour about almost nothing. I daydreamed about coffee and nodded.

Archived