WATMM Drug Consumption Poll

Guest hahathhat

What Drugs Do You Do?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Booze

• None
    • Rarely
    • Regularly, Light (beer with dinner)
    • Regularly, Heavy (3+ drinks with dinner)
    • Fuck Dinner, I start At 2PM
  2. 2. Grass

• None
    • Rarely
    • Couple times a week
    • Daily
    • Couple times a day
  3. 3. Caffeine

• None
    • Rarely
    • Morning Coffee
    • Morning Coffee + Afternoon Tea
    • Energy Drinks Aplenty
    • Caffeine Hed
  4. 4. Psychedelics

• None
    • Tried once or twice
    • Couple times a year
    • Couple times a month
    • Daily Hed
  5. 5. Uppers (Adderall, Ritalin, Meth, MKAT, MDPV, Etc.)

• None
    • Rarely
    • Daily
    • Heavy
  6. 6. Opiates/Downers (Vicodin, Seconal)

• None
    • Rarely
    • Regular Vicodin Stash
    • Dr. House
    • Heroin
  7. 7. Coke

• None
    • Rarely
    • Friday Night
    • Night Other Than Friday Night
    • Charlie Sheen
  8. 8. Tobacco

• None
    • Rarely
    • Spliffs
    • If I'm drunk and someone offers
    • Regularly
    • I love cigarettes

Alcohol is the worst drug that I know.

it is! proper long term alcohol abuse will leave you tripping out and freaking out on a regular basis far more than any flashbacks from acid abuse, e.... mdma, ket.... etc.

and it's legal!!!! lol. BIG alcohol come downs are far worse than any comedown i've ever experienced in my life!! and i've experience some!!

alcohol will kill you, faster than fags, e, coke......... duno about crack, or meth, etc. but it's second to heroin, imo, for a horrible death.

yet almost everyone does it regularly! ('cos it's legal)

Yes. What makes it so horrible is that it's legal and that nobody really thinks it is wrong.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it is! proper long term alcohol abuse will leave you tripping out and freaking out on a regular basis far more than any flashbacks from acid abuse, e.... mdma, ket.... etc.

and it's legal!!!! lol. BIG alcohol come downs are far worse than any comedown i've ever experienced in my life!! and i've experience some!!

alcohol will kill you, faster than fags, e, coke......... duno about crack, or meth, etc. but it's second to heroin, imo, for a horrible death.

Yes. What makes it so horrible is that it's legal and that nobody really thinks it is wrong.

C'mon lads, are you serious? Lol

Having a social drink with friends is one of lifes great pastimes. Perhaps you also have office jobs? Some men work physically hard and deserve a cold beer at the end of the day for gods sake.

Having a social drink with friends is one of lifes great pastimes. Perhaps you also have office jobs? Some men work physically hard and deserve a cold beer at the end of the day for gods sake.

i agree very much with both sides of this argument. on one hand i love beer and probably always will. on the other i've had severe alcoholism in my family and seen how devestating it can be firsthand.

there's a lot of variability to the effects and the dangers of alcohol. there is an enormous difference between social drinking and alcoholism, and where the line is drawn will be different for everyone. i try to keep myself in check by sticking to craft beer pretty exclusively. even if you wanted to binge drink some barleywines, it'd be too heavy and too expensive to keep up for very long. also, having respect for the flavor and alchemy of what you drink will make you want to slowly sip and savour something, rather than raping it for its drunkification.

Booze maybe once or twice a week, coffee 4-5 times a day, nowt else.

In my personal experience I've only ever seen people fucked up by booze (my oldest brother for one, an alcoholic) out of all the options provided by the hat.

Read the stats bro. 14 millions alcohol addicts in US. It's the thir Of course heroin or crack is much worse drug than alcohol. But it isn't legal and nobody(almost) says it's one of life's great pastimes. It's widely regarded as evil. That's why it isn't as dangerous.

And there's nothing too bad that you drink some beer with your friends at weekends. But most of the alcoholics became addicted this way. I have seen it. :trap:

You lads are mental. Alcohol abuse is bad yes, and its a bit more socially acceptable to be an alcoholic than a heroin addict.

But alcohol in the right amounts is fine, even good for you: red wine and all that jazz.

Im not saying my alcohol consumption is the right one, you know the one recommended by medical experts.

I'd agree there are massive problems with drinking.

Apart from the strong premium ales (as they are too expensive for piss-heads to buy), I would agree that they should ban the manufacture of cheap 9% cider/lager. Super cheap booze (6 stellas for a £5, 8 kroenbourgs for £6) also has it's problems as it encourages drinking at home and that's nothing but trouble.

When I spent 3 years in Australia I was drinking like an alcolholic, because the house was always filled to the brim with cases of beer lol. And most Aussies I knew had massive drinking problems. I used to have 6 beers for breakfast when living out there :whistling: .

Sobered up a bit since then. Praise the Lord!

Guest Fatcaesar

Lot's of alcohol and downers (subutex-Buprenorphine,tramadol-Tramadol hydrochloride,Codeine-3-methylmorphine), caffeine and occasional weed

Guest ezkerraldean

i hate people who get violent while drunk. uncivilised arseholes. i've had to live with a few of them, mind

you know when you get "the spins"?

well a year ago or so i wanted to see what would happen when you fought through it

so i would of course become quite drunk, and then the "the spins" would begin, but instead of shaking my head or going to sleep, i would just sit there and endure the suffering, and not resist the spinning, or try to run away from it, i tried to completely surrender to it

oh man, such a weird sensation. it like your body is separating into nothing and your mind is therefor going to collapse. actually its quite similar to the sensation i described in my troubles sleeping thread. or another way i could describe it, is like you are on a ride at the fair, one of those ones where you spin ridiculously fast and you think youre going to die. thats basically what happens in my head (and i think some others) when i get "the spins", the thing is, i sat down and consciously try to enter into wherever it will lead, (possible death, insanity, etc)

im still here

does anyone know what im talking about???

quite a few years ago i was pissed at had the spins , i decided to try and spin my mind the opposite direction to counter act the spinning and i ended up vomiting on the grass outside house. :emotawesomepm9::wacko:

i hate people who get violent while drunk. uncivilised arseholes. i've had to live with a few of them, mind

SAME

I drink maybe once a week, smoke pot every day, usually 2-3 times give or take. I used to back in 2003 on and off through 2008 take heroin daily. Fuck that though. I haven't sped in about a year, just because I was never really a big speeder, although it does help me work. I trip 2-3x a year. Occasionally I'll eat some benzos if they they come my way.

Guest ezkerraldean

sometimes i'll get pissed every day of the week but i never get remotely aggressive. i can't understand that shit

My friends never used to know when i was drunk cause no great number of social mores would be being violated. I've never been violent/aggressive/mildly annoyed on alcohol. Booze gives you free licence to be yourself, so in my case it gives me free licence to be a little chatty and opinionated. But always aware of the setting, so adjusting my behaviour to suit.

So people who are violent are just unchaining whom they really are, fucking animals. And the courts should reflect this and not let alcohol be used as a mitigating circumstance. As the offender in say an assault case, knows at the outset what drinking is going to unleash from within them, to the despair of the external world. But the douche that they are doesn't care, and in fact positively ripples at the thought of the mayhem to come.

yeah booze really just makes me more loose and comfortable and talkative. also clumsy if i have too much, but i never get retarded or angry, don't understand that. i drink a lot and i am aware of the negative side. but i fucking love to drink and i fucking love to smoke so piss off.

yeah booze really just makes me more loose and comfortable and talkative. also clumsy if i have too much, but i never get retarded or angry, don't understand that. i drink a lot and i am aware of the negative side. but i fucking love to drink and i fucking love to smoke so piss off.

lol

Guest ezkerraldean

this

good on yer sonny!

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Yeah I've only got angry (didn't get violent just got really loud pissed) when I shouldn't have twice out of the hundreds and hundreds of times I've been really drunk. I don't get how so many people get so dumb ape violent and make horrible decisions etc. when they get boozed either.

Yeah I've only got angry (didn't get violent just got really loud pissed) when I shouldn't have twice out of the hundreds and hundreds of times I've been really drunk. I don't get how so many people get so dumb ape violent and make horrible decisions etc. when they get boozed either.

Well, when you have tiger's blood and people don't know you're a warlock, and they just can't process what a fucking rockstar from mars you are...

We need a Charlie Sheen emoticon pronto.

Guest couch

If youre a violent drunk, you shouldnt get pissed.

I am the coolest drunk ever :cool:

Peoples behavior and feelings get amplified with alcohol. Imma chill person so whem I'm drunk I'm...more chill.

So people who are violent are just unchaining whom they really are, fucking animals. And the courts should reflect this and not let alcohol be used as a mitigating circumstance. As the offender in say an assault case, knows at the outset what drinking is going to unleash from within them, to the despair of the external world. But the douche that they are doesn't care, and in fact positively ripples at the thought of the mayhem to come.

that basically. can't stand people wjo think their alcohol blackout is an excuse for shitty behavior or worse. Whether or not a person is conscious of what they are doing, they're still responsible for putting themselves in that situation, man the fuck up about it bitch.

Archived