IGNORED

urination is a gateway drug

YEK

Guest ezkerraldean

i always piss in the shower, i mean the shower water washes the piss away so why not? its like standing inside a giant toilet and then flushing it lol

i don't poo in the shower though

i also piss in the sink (the kitchen sink, not the bathroom sink since the shower stall is just one meter away from it).

So I pissed in the kitchen sink this morning and my mom told me off. But her argument is invalid since she's recently lighted one of her farts.

So I pissed in the kitchen sink this morning and my mom told me off. But her argument is invalid since she's recently lighted one of her farts.

This is the weirdest sentence I've read in a while, and I'm not exactly sheltered.

wanking while laying down runs the risk of seamen dripping onto your pubes

Seamen spend a lot of time near water, so they drip a lot.

This is the weirdest sentence I've read in a while, and I'm not exactly sheltered.

Well Babar is French you see...

I piss in my sink all of the time. It's like a tall Urinal. Houses should come with Urinals. No more women saying "Put the Seat Down". Everyone wins.

Pooping, on the other hand, is strictly for toilets.

lol. i've often pissed in empty bottles or cups to avoid having to encounter peopel outside my room. not the good times.

i almost always have to wipe the seat off after i piss because i get ... some on there ...

might as well post my address phone number etc

by the way, i was all over the internet and then i come here and peep this thread through the mesh of the main forum page... first thought was "i love this place."

My fiancée further endeared herself to me by saying, after leaving the bathroom, "Man, pissing out your ass sucks!"

Yes honey.

you're in for a good marriage. I do mean that. :flower:

I think you are correct!

:beer:

Archived