IGNORED

Luns - Subjective Women

Guest wake

lunscover-400x400.png

Some of you will have heard some of these tracks. This is a random selection of music I made in 2010 that doesn't have a particular place in any of my projects. So here, as a free gift to everyone, are twelve instrumental and sample-based tracks of mine. Please download and enjoy them!

Track Listing:

01. GT

02. Fingerfuck

03. Firebird

04. So Dizzy

05. Cavalier (Doc Tronic)

06. Diver

07. Crime-doer

08. Apocrypha

09. Bronco

10. Resarte

11. 1949, Machine

12. Girl (Doc Tronic)

http://luns.bandcamp.com/

Download and Listen!

this album has lifted my spirits after having been completely and utter disappointed in the new Bibio album. way fucking easily trumps it, and has put this up and coming artist on my radar.

lookout for Luns being signed with Worf Records and Skim Records, alongside such high profile forward thinkers such as Architecture and ADAT Face

its great, i love it with my heart. :emotawesomepm9: thanks wake i hope you signed on a real label and not net label which charges money for there music but doesnt even make vinyls or cds :music::beer:

A++

So Dizzy and Crime-doer are my fuckin jams!

I like "Diver."

Thanks guys.

this album has lifted my spirits after having been completely and utter disappointed in the new Bibio album. way fucking easily trumps it, and has put this up and coming artist on my radar.

:w00t:

lookout for Luns being signed with Worf Records and Skim Records, alongside such high profile forward thinkers such as Architecture and ADAT Face

:dry:

its great, i love it with my heart. :emotawesomepm9: thanks wake i hope you signed on a real label and not net label which charges money for there music but doesnt even make vinyls or cds :music::beer:

You are the wind beneath my wing. :sup:

The titular track is brilliant. Resarte and 1949, Machine are up there too, especially since you used synthesized noises. It provides for a welcome breathe of change against the barrage of sample laden beats, which are equally excellent. Truly you have mastered the MPC and made it your bitch.

The titular track is brilliant. Resarte and 1949, Machine are up there too, especially since you used synthesized noises. It provides for a welcome breathe of change against the barrage of sample laden beats, which are equally excellent. Truly you have mastered the MPC and made it your bitch.

Epic first post.

i've figured out why i like this music. it reminds me of when music was fun to make and fun to play around with and find out new techniques and stuff. Girl definitely gives me that feeling

• 1 month later...

Archived