IGNORED

The Oscars

halisray

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did anybody else find it odd that they dropped several clues to the King Speech's sweep of the oscars in at several places? What a fucking disappointment. Here you have 2 very ambitious directors, David Fincher and Arofnosky getting beat by one of the most fucking boring movies of the entire spread.

did anybody else find it odd that they dropped several clues to the King Speech's sweep of the oscars in at several places? What a fucking disappointment. Here you have 2 very ambitious directors, David Fincher and Arofnosky getting beat by one of the most fucking boring movies of the entire spread.

completely agree. was pretty disappointed the little girl didnt win for true grit

completely agree. was pretty disappointed the little girl didnt win for true grit

Dude, that chick annoyed the shit out of me.

*shrug*

any movie about retarded problems pampered royalty have annoys me

Ha, that's definitely understandable. I just think there were more deserving actresses than True Grit girl.

Hey, did anyone actually see Blue Valentine? It wasn't in any theaters near my area.

I have heard several people say how bored James Franco seemed. I tried to find videos of the night where he looked that way but I haven't found anything.

Bored or high? He was hardly there, literally and figuratively, in the second half of the show. I actually liked the hosting, not great but just mellow, and didn't try to outdo or stand in opposition to Gervais' epic hosting of the golden globes.

Black Swan was alright too. Portman made it watchable, but never really looked convincing whilst dancing, so I dunno.

So I wasn't the only one who thought so. Mh. I don't know SHIT about dancing, but I kept thinking where's that magic they keep talking about. I blamed it on me being a dance-philistine.

Archived