IGNORED

Rendlesham Incident UFO files "missing" from National Archives

BCM

Link

Intelligence papers on a reported UFO sighting known as the "Rendlesham incident" have gone missing, files from the National Archives reveal. The missing files relate to a report of mysterious lights from US servicemen at RAF Woodbridge in Suffolk in 1980. The disappearance came to light with the release of 8,000 previously classified documents on UFOs. Officials found a "huge" gap where defence intelligence files relating to the case should be, the papers show.

the hunt [for the files] generated a series of notes, with one official speculating that the files could have been taken home by someone and another remarking that "it could be interpreted to mean that a deliberate attempt had been made to eradicate the records covering this incident".

i wonder where they could have got to?

:fear:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Babar

Résumé: (from memory) A ufo flies above the base. The next day it comes backs. Soldiers are sent on a mission. They follow a light shinning through the woods. They stumble upon a tank-sized levitating, shining pyramid. Geiger counters crackle as hell. Suddenly, the object "explode" in a dozen of little ufos that take off a few seconds later (with a mad acceleration, ~400G). The soldiers go outside the woods, reach a field, and they can observe for an hour a ballet of ufos. Once they're back to the base, they are asked not to speak about their experience, sign papers & tutti quanti. One of the soldiers tries to kill himself or something like that.

A few years later, when the documents (mainly a recording of the beginning of the mission) are released (hosted on the site of the Ministry of Defense), some guy debunks the case : he's able to map what is heard in the recordings ("holly shit, did you see that………oh fuck, its coming back !………etc") with the rhythm of some distant lighthouse. He considers the cased closed, even-though he doesn't explain the pyramid and the ballet.

I don't thing it's a big loss. The files were available online, so some passionated guys must have archived them.

Still a pretty cool-strory-bro.

Also BCM, remember what you said to me about the COMETA report in a previous thread about UFOs? Well, i recently figured out i'm living in the house of "Peter Cuntfuck" (my dad directly bought it from him). This guy held down various important jobs at the "french nasa". In particular, he directed the Guiana Space Centre (near kourou, used by the ESA) - a fucking high-ranked job (the kind of job where you see things). Well he collaborated in the writing of the COMETA report. That's mad. This guys looks perfectly normal though.

Guest Babar

BCM, it's alright, i found some other files

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnTzdwMT0g4&feature=related

the guy who made the video says he downloaded the files from

http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/history/mission_trans/mission_transcripts.htm

I dowloaded Gemini IV and X Air-to-Ground and Onboard Voice Tape Transcriptions, and indeed, what is featured in the video his hosted at this url.

BCM, it's alright, i found some other files

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnTzdwMT0g4&feature=related

the guy who made the video says he downloaded the files from

http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/history/mission_trans/mission_transcripts.htm

I dowloaded Gemini IV and X Air-to-Ground and Onboard Voice Tape Transcriptions, and indeed, what is featured in the video his hosted at this url.

cool

Guest Babar

cool

assuming that you're a skeptic (sorry if i'm mistaking, i tend to mix up godel, gocab, and gordo) i can only ask you :

what else could you say ?

i am a skeptic but i'm also a sucker for all these kind of things, i'm not making fun of it.

I don't have much to say, really. it's just cool.

The program UFO Files (and other programs) have had numerous shows on this incident. Beyond Roswell/Corona, I think this is the only other (known) contact with extraterrestrials a government has had.

i've heard about pilots seeing strange lights when they are up very high in the sky. maybe these shapes are like creatures, just like there are creatures in the most bottom of the sea. ?

Guest rumbo

Are you referring to that theory that there are giant invisible (to us) creatures living in the stratosphere that feed on ozone or something else?

Guest Ranky Redlof

cool

assuming that you're a skeptic (sorry if i'm mistaking, i tend to mix up godel, gocab, and gordo) i can only ask you :

cool sattelites?

note that spacetravel was something new so every "anomaly" they witnessed immediately caught their attention and was open to lots of speculation and fantasy (just like the first guys crossing the oceans saw all kinds of crazy monsters and stuff (and columbus even a ufo lol))

but yea aliens are cooler :crazy:

Guest hahathhat

hi, we're the government. drink this. thanks.

now what do you see? aliens? ok. interesting. don't tell anyone. thanks.

you can go home now. thanks.

k i just researched that video a little further, and its a missile launch of a freighter spacecraft from the Baikonur cosmodrome in Kazakhstan. it's delivering two and a half tons of cargo to the International Space Station. wtff

if it's in their orbit and close to their module, it's probably debris from their launch vehicle. Crystallized rocket fuel, bits of foam, whatever.

And if it appears to be moving behind or ahead, it because it's either in an higher or lower orbit.

Guest Babar

cool

cool sattelites?

note that spacetravel was something new so every "anomaly" they witnessed immediately caught their attention and was open to lots of speculation and fantasy (just like the first guys crossing the oceans saw all kinds of crazy monsters and stuff (and columbus even a ufo lol))

but yea aliens are cooler :crazy:

Let's think

Gemini : 1963 - 1966

Countries that managed to send things into space before 1967:

-USSR(sputnik - 1957)

-USA(explorer I - 1958)

-Italy(san marco - 1964)

-France(astérix - 1965)

The gemini UFOs weren't french or italian (too shitty) nor american (otherwise, they'd have identified them as such).

Only option left : these UFOs are russian.

Gemini VII, December 1965

… there are very many - looks like hundreds [who could send hundreds of satellites in 1965 ?] of little particles going by from the left out about 3 or 4 miles.

Gemini XI, September 1966

We flew - we had him in sight - I'd say fairly close to us

Gemini, XII November 1966

Here we've got something that is fairly large, maybe 6 inches across, that's going right alongside us

off to the left. Only about 30 feet away.

Gemini X, July 1966

Looks like itts in a higher orbit and going the same way.

It's the booster.

Now it's Just - now it's still ahead of us; it's ahead of us slightly.

Well, if the booster is lower than we, it's off -

... cause you know John is a re,anyand won't let me look, but it's out at high, 1 o'clock high, ahead of

us and higher then we are.

These UFOs are close to the capsule, some of them have the same orbit. They are following the gemini programs

Gemini VII

I have a bogey at 10:00 o'clock high

Gemini VII, is that the booster or is that an actual sighting ?

Say again, VII

Said … we have several - looks like … actual sighting.

Gemini X

P Hey, I see stars' No, I see a bogey. Look out here, John.

They use a code, and distinguish actual sightings from false positive (stars, boosters, probably anything else that is identified).

But did the guys that participated in the gemini programs though that these bogey were russian-made ?

Gemini X

Oh golly, that's incredible: I can't get over the beauty of it.

Well, man, look at those: They're beautiful: What's that flashing on the right? Is that the

Agena? See it flash? What? John, do you see what I see?

Yes.

What the heck is that?

I don't know.

Do you think they'd have use such a language if they thought these UFOs might be russian-made ? Clearly not. They had already dismissed this hypothesis.

and

A Nasa scientist has stirred up fresh debate over life elsewhere in the cosmos after claiming to have found tiny fossils of alien bugs inside meteorites that landed on Earth.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2011/mar/06/nasa-scientist-evidence-extraterrestrial-life

Guest Babar

k i just researched that video a little further, and its a missile launch of a freighter spacecraft from the Baikonur cosmodrome in Kazakhstan. it's delivering two and a half tons of cargo to the International Space Station. wtff

you're talking about the January 28 launch.

alien torch

The 'fireball/alien torch' actually occured on February 26 : it was a soyouz-2 launch, setting up a glonass-k (gps) satellite. Fired from Plesetsk.

source

I still have to determine which soyuz-2-based rocket correspond to my August 2007 sighting. As i saw it from france, i suppose the same kind of technology soyuz-2 uses was involved in an intercontinental missile test.

next iss-related launches

-------------Six-crew operations-------------

03/05/11 -- Soyuz TMA-01M/24S fly-around for hist./doc. ISS photography (proposed)

03/16/11 -- Soyuz TMA-01M/24S undock/landing (End of Increment 26)

--------------Three-crew operations-------------

03/30/11 -- Soyuz TMA-21/26S launch

04/01/11 -- Soyuz TMA-21/26S docking

--------------Six-crew operations-------------

05/16/11 - Soyuz TMA-20/25S undock/landing (End of Increment 27)

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvUel_ZDRdY

Guest Babar

well, at least there is context : the guy asks his friend to stop the car, etc... lots of fake vids don't have this kind of elements

Archived