IGNORED

six mer

BCM

Mean kick! Some of the acid-stuff near the end is messed up and lovely at the same time.

I was kinda hoping that it would build up to a grand finale after the break though.

hardware :) cheers for listening...need to re-do it a bit actually, make the pads louder and a bit better generally and maybe throw in some ejaculate.

hardware :) cheers for listening...need to re-do it a bit actually, make the pads louder and a bit better generally and maybe throw in some ejaculate.

sounds like a recipe for success, total stonker you got hurr

ejaculate is always good.

back up, made the pads louder and very slightly different, now seem to have developed some digital distortion on the pads at some frequencies, which also spills over to the kick drum in places. but fuck it eh?

• 2 weeks later...

the who in the wot horse, that qit was coming out of my arse (naturally) when i discovered sonic syndicate ts404 ('99 was mine). And acid been around for long moems. Way before the first rephlex joint eneehao.

;-]

Archived