IGNORED

pics and vids of BLOC2011

oscillik

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Billov

Let the videos roll in... maybe it'll help piece together those shady memories that were obscured by alcomboooooze :beer:

Guest phresch

Lol @ oscs youtube monologue

EDIT: Maaaan, Rave Cru were the fucking bomb.

thriced.

ceephax+doppler going up in about an hour

Guest MortstoX

Nerds gone wild!

I see that Impakt has gone through something like reversed ageing. From a 2009 Tom Jenkinson to a 2001 Tom Jenkinson. Or a techno version of Benjamin Button! :emotawesomepm9:

Guest Gravity

Here's phresch's second video from Bloc. Hope he doesn't mind me posting it here before he does. :flower:

(fantastic vids btw)

What's the name of that first Ceephax track?

edit: lol at whoever was singing along to Sidney's Sizzler

Guest phresch

thanks!

yeah, i would also like to know the first track andy's playing. been stuck in my head ever since i came back from bloc.

Now I'm home and settled. I want to commend the watmm bloc contingent for being classy, caring and fun. You guys made this trip worth it x 100. Not that anyone should, but you are all welcome to Chicago whenever and for however long.

I didn't hear another American accent besides mags the entire time but never once pined for home. So yeah, live you lot and ill go back to the usual grumpy phakist now.

sorry to hear Chris had to return to his home planet :trap:

Greetings, Billov. I've touched down and reconfigured my comm system in order to beam you this: "It was a pleasure to meet the man behind the claymation and chess set wizardry."

Keep your eyes and ears open!

Nerds gone wild!

I see that Impakt has gone through something like reversed ageing. From a 2009 Tom Jenkinson to a 2001 Tom Jenkinson. Or a techno version of Benjamin Button! :emotawesomepm9:

Haha! :D

sorry to hear Chris had to return to his home planet :trap:

Greetings, Billov. I've touched down and reconfigured my comm system in order to beam you this: "It was a pleasure to meet the man behind the claymation and chess set wizardry."

Keep your eyes and ears open!

mmm tastes like hairspray ;)

you Orange Meanie you.

Archived