IGNORED

pics and vids of BLOC2011

oscillik

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ed DMX sucked ass, sorry but he can't fucking mix!

You're cool and all that, but you dont know what you're talk about sorry.

Maybe the preformance didnt sucked ass but it was weak. I love DMX Krew, the music is awsome

but the mix were like from one tempo to another everytime and he just switched tracks like that.

Maybe the preformance didnt sucked ass but it was weak. I love DMX Krew, the music is awsome

but the mix were like from one tempo to another everytime and he just switched tracks like that.

gotta say - i was way more disappointed in A Guy Called Gerald's set - at least 3 times he fucked up the mix, and he only played about 12 tracks before he finished with a really shit 'modern' version of Voodoo Ray that looked like it had been made in Reason 1.0 (i saw his screen)

Where were you hiding the entire weekend?

Where were you hiding the entire weekend?

I think I was supposed to sort him out or something phone number wise I just forgot!!! we most likely saw him but never knew it was him

and well, Edmx, shod his mixing if you want but for him to play his own stuff (walking into The Glass Room) then singing Street Boys... that's rare as fuck because he usually hates playing his singing tracks....

^^ I'm with Osci on this one that A Guy Called Gerald was the one that sucked major balls

The idea of being able to roam around and just "duck in" to see all these amazing artists is my idea of heaven. Will have to make it out there at some point in my life.

The idea of being able to roam around and just "duck in" to see all these amazing artists is my idea of heaven. Will have to make it out there at some point in my life.

There were whispers, all unofficial of course, of an EOD/Impakt/Carrier Wave six-hour megaset at bloc 2012. It sounded like the go carts and racetrack would be harnessed to create a three-dimensional MIDI interface for controlling filter sweeps and pattern selections in their drum machines. Furthermore, in cooperation with the US Navy, a special SONAR-based aquatic subwoofer installation would be used in the water park, and Trondheim University's high-energy physics research wing will be providing special, lightweight mobile energy packs and "wireless cable technology" so that the performers can move about the park freely while keeping in sync and broadcasting their contributions to the audio mix.

I think you'd better be there.

There were whispers, all unofficial of course, of an EOD/Impakt/Carrier Wave six-hour megaset at bloc 2012. It sounded like the go carts and racetrack would be harnessed to create a three-dimensional MIDI interface for controlling filter sweeps and pattern selections in their drum machines. Furthermore, in cooperation with the US Navy, a special SONAR-based aquatic subwoofer installation would be used in the water park, and Trondheim University's high-energy physics research wing will be providing special, lightweight mobile energy packs and "wireless cable technology" so that the performers can move about the park freely while keeping in sync and broadcasting their contributions to the audio mix.

Whoa. I'm so there.

This.

Also on the big screens for a few moments! way to go WATMM!

Macca was on the screen for a good half an hour.

Innit man. I was on screen for a fair while, got a little uncomfortable watching me after a few mins.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived